S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:12 pm

"Oh cool that's really useful." Leone looks over Sweets' shoulder watching him work.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:15 pm

*the lock clicks open*Helps to have experience.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:19 pm

"Nice." Leone uses her tendrils of fog to pull the door open and walks into a well light room with painted bright blue, "This is my room."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Leone smiles, "Thank you that's nice to say." Leone walks over to an old looking Victorian piano.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:24 pm

*Sweets moves beside it.*So you play.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:28 pm

"Yes my father made me he said its mandatory for his daughter to be the best at what she likes but I just enjoyed playing he made a sport of it and mother never really bothered to notice me." Leone sits at the piano, "But I never really cared and my life turned out okay. I met you for starters."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 pm

I learned guitar, no forced parenting, just wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Leone smiles, "Cool so do you want to teleport back to base now and put this in the rec room?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:48 pm

sure.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:51 pm

"Grab my hand then okay?" Leone grips the piano and then holds her hand out to Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm

*Sweets takes her hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4