S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

Computer Room Empty
PostSubject: Computer Room   Computer Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:06 pm

The office is filled with many computers and laptops, and even a couple terminals, all of them on; the whole room itself is warm and dusty, it looks as if the room has only been used once or twice.

Angela opens the door, "And here we are."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Computer Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Room   Computer Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 pm

B nods then sits down and gets to work. "So you did the network program all yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Computer Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Room   Computer Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 pm

"We've tried modifying one we found; but we haven't been able to get very far," Angela explains stepping into the room and pulling a chair from the corner.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Computer Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Room   Computer Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:24 pm

B sighs. "Well.. at least you've learned a bit from this program. Now if you excuse me, I have some systems to shut down." B puts on some headphones and starts hacking.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Computer Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Room   Computer Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Angela nods, unsure of what B is doing; honestly she couldn't care less what was going on, if she decided to hack VonKraft good for her.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Computer Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Room   Computer Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:48 am

B watches what has gone down at Anubis Industries then closes out of their systems making sure to delete all data trails of B ever entering from this outside source. Then races out o meet saya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Room   Computer Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Room
Page 1 of 1