S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room Empty
PostSubject: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Leone walks through the trees looking for the right one then she remembers the place she is and quickens her pace through the trees on the path the she slows to a stop when she sees a small broken don house but still standing she then begins walking to it.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Leone stops abruptly and sniffs the air, "No how?" Leone teleports back to base.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:12 am

*Sweets looks around* so what is the deal with this place
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:00 am

Leone lowers her head, "This is where I was born. I lived here a long time."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:22 am

*Sweets looks around gauging the surroundings*Seems...pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:03 am

"The castle is underground my piano is down there and I came to get some other things." Leone tilts her head down.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:38 am

Ah, we'll I suppose I can help with that if you want.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Leone hides her face, "Well you wanted to know more about me and your the first person I have ever brought here."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Lead the way then.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 am

Leone turns stops then holds her hand out to Sweets, "Um I'm a little scared sorry is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:50 am

*Sweets takes her hand*Yeah, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room Thumb_527e40428c77e7d7fd3871b868fa83e9Leone smiles and starts towards the house, "Sweets why did you come looking for me I'm no use to you or the others so why?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Everyone has a use, no one is useless, and no one lacks a purpose in life.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Except Mosquitoes, bastards deserved to die in the blast.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:35 am

Leone smiles and giggles, "Thank you I feel more happier then I have been at if centuries and you are the reason and I just thought you should know." Leone smiles at Sweets showing her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 am

*Sweets nods smiling softly.*for someone who is a supposed monster, you act more human than most of the people I used to know
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Leone blushes looking wide eyed, "Why would you say that when you know what I am I am a beast in human form?" I stop still shocked.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:44 pm

And I'm not? I am not completely human, and you are just fine as you are.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Leone frowns, "You saw how I get when I taste to much blood at once."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:19 pm

And I have two voices in my head that enjoy slicing and dicing, and sometimes eating, people.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Leone looks up at Sweets, "I just want you to not hate me then I'll be fine." smiling we step towards the open door the extreme darkness swallows everything infront of us.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 pm

*Sweets activates his mask nightvision.* Never did hate you.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Leone smiles showing her teeth completely, "Don't worry we are just going down stairs for now its a long walk through the house is deep underground cause mom and dad didn't like the sun to much." Leone smiles at her joke and walks holding on to Sweets arm to help him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm

...You know I have night vision under this mask.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:00 pm

"You don't want me to hold your arm to walk down the steps?" Leone looks at Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next