S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep In The Badlands

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

Deep In The Badlands Empty
PostSubject: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:58 am

*speeding through the area as Andrew sees figures in the distance but none that look recognizably human Andrew keeps driving and looking*
Damn it all were is it there is got to be one near by or he has to be damn!*I ses a building in the distance and turns the car driving towards it for a rest now that its getting dark getting out of the car I shoot two figures the head and as the third charges me I calmly sidesteps him quickly bringing my sword out of its scabbard bringing it down on the back of its head and swipes the blood off the blade and I walk in looking around* God this place will have to do for now.*I lay down in the far corner in the dark laying the coat over me and waits for morning to come*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:13 am

(Is this a rest stop of sorts?)
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:25 am

(well this is kinda Andrew personal trial or journey and others can get involved but I'm still working on it it is the waste after all.)
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm

*as the sun begins to rise Andrew starts to wake*
Time to go I need to find the next chip as quick as possible I only have a small window of time.*I walk over to the door looking out the window I see that there are none of those creatures from last night in the area so I open the door and walk past the three I killed and checks the PDA for the location and then I climb into the car and drive off in the direction of the signal*God let this be the one we need please.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:54 pm

*Bullets ricochet from the sides of the car, leaving streaks of silver across the car doors and sides*
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:58 pm

*Andrew ducks down diving for cover bringing his Blackhawk ready to fire*
Who's out there show your self now I won't ask again?
(Interesting.)
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm

*slowly starts to move back to the car*
If you just stay out of my way I'll go on my way and the foundation wont know what just happened understand now I'm leaving okay.*opens door and goes to get in and start the car*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Andrew Corvinus wrote:
*Andrew ducks down diving for cover bringing his Blackhawk ready to fire*
Who's out there show your self now I won't ask again?
(Interesting.)
My mistake, *You hear a semi-sarcastic voice near you. Saya walks into view, blowing smoke out of one of her revolver's barrels. She has a sly smile on her face as if she's controlling the situation* You're lucky I was the one who found you, blondie. Raiders love the badlands. And don't talk like the "Creature catchers" could touch me.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:16 pm

*I stop short of starting the car*Is there a reason for you to shoot at me if not stay out of may way I won't have any delay do to raider trash.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Heh, I couldn't have the slightest interest in you. *She walks closer* Just wanna know why a green horn is traversing the badlands alone... Something valuable maybe?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:26 pm

*narrows eyes* I'm looking for something.*I pull out a map and mark the general area*I would appreciate any info you can give me on this area here other wise we have nothing to discuss.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:29 pm

I know my way around. *She continues to point her revolver and gestures him to drop his weapon* What's in it for me?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:33 pm

*I holster my gun*Well depends on what's there doesn't it I could careless only one object there has any value to me and I will kill anyone who tries to stop me from getting it.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:45 pm

What are you a raider or something if so watch your step cause you might just get shot you try anything got it?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:49 pm

*She rolls her eyes, she holsters her own gun and puts her hands on her hips* I'll take a weeks worth of food from your "foundation". If you're going to pay me that, I'll do whatever gives me the better deal. And Don't even try anything, I'll shoot first...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Fine if food is what you want you can take as much once I get what I need.*Looks at her for the first time*Humm. You look so you think you can handle that gun if we get in a fight since your coming to help?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:08 pm

I can handle myself. *She gestures to her revolvers and the knife stolen from Zorua*
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Big deal you have a knife so what.*Pulls sword the does a move separating the blades in two and causes a flowed slash across a rock splitting it in two*You'll have to do better than simply having weapons to impress me.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:18 pm

*She rolls her eyes* Nice sword... Compensating for something? Let's just get this going. Ain't no rest for the wicked.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Funny well get in then.*I start the car and wait for her to get in and once she does I drive off to the location designated on my PDA*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:35 pm

*She keeps a hand on her knife* What exactly is the prize?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Yours is the food and what ever I think would be useful to you.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Not mine, dumbass. Yours?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Its none of you concern but there's something I need to find and it deals with computers that's all.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Computers? Yours still work? *She cocks her head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep In The Badlands
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next