S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep In The Badlands

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:17 pm

*Andrew walks over to the door and press the latch and opens it as the ship begins to land he steps off as it reaches a lower level*So there you are Saya about time toke long enough to find you.*Andrew coughs and spites some blood on the ground walking up to Saya*Fuck you you little bastards.*stops next to Saya reaching out to help her up*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 pm

*She waves the help off, taking steps up, the leather jacket she usually wears open is closed and zipped* No need greenhorn... Looks like both of us are on a timer...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Well that's nice to know and to think my bro aint here to help our sorry asses so we have to do it ourselves to bad.So you remember me it seems well then I'm here to ask for your help in saving mine and a young woman's life will you help?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Depends... You, maybe... But this girl. She your wife?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 pm

No an old friend that's all.So what's killing you might I ask?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Bleeding, *She smirks* ever heard of Kyriaki?... Parasitic little fuckers... Don't have enough supplies on me right now. Even if I did, wouldn't be able to operate on myself you... *She starts coughing hard, blood comes out with the fury of the coughs* k-know... Old friend... Is this gal connected to Sweets?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:46 pm

don't worry I am skilled in the medical field So I can help and we have the supplies not the man power so yeah.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Well then... let me in... Fix me up, and I'll do what I can for these two... And if that bitch Sweets is in there, mind slapping him upside the head?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Sure I need to slap something these nanites are pissing me off.*Andrew reaches under her arms and lifts her up and helps her walk to the ship*Time to go ok.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:55 pm

*She nods*
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 pm

*Andrew steps onto the ship* Ok get us to the base at Haven or the Sweetedge right now.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Alri-... B? *Her eyes are wide on as she sees B*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

B finally untangles himself from the seat belt which is why he stayed in the ship durring the whole scene. "Saya!" B fling himself on her, hugging her tight. "Holy shit, I was so worried about you."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey, hey *She gives her signature smirk, hugging her with the arm she isn't supported by* I'm only half dead. Glad to see you aren't dead... *Her hug seems a bit too tight and her eyes water a bit, but she keeps the smirk*
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:07 pm

*Andrew looks over at her*Are you ok once we get to base and fix you up I'll have a little while alone together to talk ok?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:18 pm

B picks her up in the hug and sits her in the co-piolet's seat. He squeezes her one more time before letting her go. But then his alter ego gets an idea. B puts his hands on either side of Saya's head, gently tilts it downward, and plants a kiss on her forehead. "I'm so glad your alive," he mumbles resting his forehead on hers. "What happend?"
B gets up to get the ship ready for take off.

Last edited by OmnipresentBacterium on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:27 pm

I think she would be better off in the back with me or both of us if you think Tsuna can pilot alone.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Andrew Corvinus wrote:
I think she would be better off in the back with me or both of us if you think Tsuna can pilot alone.

B looks over to Tsu's sleeping body. "I think he's down for the count. Don't worry, I know how to fly her," he says stroking the controle panel.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 pm

*She blushes hard, she looks away to avoid her look, she works on the controls a bit lost* Lotta stuff...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Then I will copilot.*Andrew takes Tsuna out of his seat and lays him in the back and seat buckles him in*So Saya you go get set in the back I'll help B okay.*Andrew smiles at Saya*

Last edited by Andrew Corvinus on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 pm

*She shakes the blush out, nodding* Yeah... I'll get prepped...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Ok.*Andrew helps Saya to get up out of the copilot seat and buckle in safely in the back then walks up to the front and sits in the copilot's seat and sets the controls*Ok lets head to Thunder bay and the Sweetedge ok.Oh and before we go can you can you tell me what gender you are I was wondering that if you don't mind?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 pm

"Da Fuq?"B looks at him like he's an idiot.

The ship starts to hover.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Just head west and you don't want to answer you don't have to I just wanted to ask so I will now how to address you ok?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

B flys the ship west, glaring through the windshield. "Call me Mr.B,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep In The Badlands
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next