S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer control Tower Deep underground

Go down 
+5
Arcyguana
The Greene family
OmnipresentBacterium
Doctor J Sweets
Andrew Corvinus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

Computer control Tower Deep underground Empty
PostSubject: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:46 pm

*I walk in seeing small drones working on exposed wires and panels then I see the control boards and that they are still functioning and broadcasting so I activate the drones in the sector Sweets told me about and begin to look around the frozen ship see only minor damage to circuits but then I notice that there had been tampering and someone drove the ship into the ice to freeze but was unable to sink her and I begin to work on defrosting the memory and control circuits careful to not let the water get inside then putting the drones on automatic repair after finishing with the delicate work*Okay now that that's taken care of it should be only and hour or so before their done and reestablish a link to the command center.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm

*Sweets comes in with an instant meal*it aint much, but its what we got for now, so hows the ship doin?
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:54 pm

*takes the meal*God food haven't eaten in so long don't even remember. Oh she's fine some minor damage but nothing I couldn't fix the memory board was frozen but that wasn't the weird part it loos like someone tried to ram her into the ice.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Hmmm, probably just currents, anyone living on it would be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah but the signs seem recent like they were just made cause the ship can still be piloted manually but just thought you should know. Ya know the worst part about being in that cryo tube is I still dreamed about the food I use to eat.*Saying all while I have a big fork of food in my mouth*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Trust me, you missed nothing. listen though some old audio logs of mine, you'll see what I dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey now that you mention it can I ask you how well did you know my brother back then.
*Natasha walks in looking for me then sits next to me confused*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Can't say we were the best of friends, at least not forever. He gave my wife eternal youth, I'm grateful for that, but he didn't see me as human for a while, until I proved 'm not a 682-2 Humanity, its not what your genetics say, its how you act with it. I'd sacrifice limbs and sometimes hours of being legally dead to protect him and others, more than once.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Yeah it was my fault cause I wanted to meet you all and he wasn't ready yet so he toke it out on you he was worried Id want to be like one of you guys.*sad look comes over my face*
*Natasha gets sad and hugs me and smiles*
*I smile back*So tell me did you guys make up?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Just me, *Sweets pulls a pda*a computer analysed every agent and member, calculated the best date to unfreeze them. *Sweets shows him the list
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm

So we're the only ones for now? Oh wait the mansion we have a chamber there the we keep weapons and a tank and also brother made a creature just for fighting we could go get all that. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:22 pm

I'd need o build a vehicle first, since my hearse and bike didn't survive. Along with the other vehicles, let me see what I can make okay?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Well just tell me when we head out so we can get the guns at this base working. Don't want to leave Natasha here alone unprotected.
*She frowns in a small voice*I can hold my own you know.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:29 pm

*Sweets nods*I'm sure you can, if you want Theres a small tribe we can trust er with, this base is fortified, but humans do make better company.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Ya hear that you can stay there till things are safe here when we get back we'll go get you.How does that sound.
Okay but don't be gone to long.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Just be warned, they dont speak all that much english, and if you see a bald man in tattoos, kindly dont fall asleep or let him into your mind, you will not enjoy the experience. we'll leave when I have a working Vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm

*She smiles nervously and gets up and walks down the hall to the barracks*
*I look at Sweets after she leaves*You sure we can trust these guys not to hurt her?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:51 pm

They owe me, saved their grandparents. plus they know pissing me off isnt smart. *Sweets leaves to the "Graveyard."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Well I'll see what other automated systems I can get working alright.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:44 pm

*Sweets returns*Cars ready
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:28 pm

Good so what are we waiting for?
(Hey I'm heading to bed talk tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:34 pm

You, and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:11 am

*after having not having to control any drones directly Andrew unhooks from the system and starts to the door then stopping looking back at one screen in particular that shows a map of the continent with flashing dots*Just you wait I'm going to find you I just need more time to pinpoint your location but soon.*looks at two drones outside the door that are armed with a dozen blades*Don't let anyone touch that console understand that is an order they can come in but not to touch that console.*the drones beep in response as he walks out*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:09 pm

*Sweets enter the room and he puts the modem into a device to scan it using prewritten technology, he views where the most use of it goes to.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:12 pm

A blast of water sends Xavier and B into former site 19's deep underground computer thinggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer control Tower Deep underground   Computer control Tower Deep underground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer control Tower Deep underground
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next