S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep In The Badlands

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:47 pm

*Shows her his PDA*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:48 pm

*She shrugs, looking away* Don't really care. Don't really need tech unless it fixes you up. You know?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:52 pm

That's interesting then well you might find something useful since the object we are going to find was made by my brother who was a doctor.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:53 pm

*Her head snaps to him, her eyes wide* A... Another medic?...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:59 pm

What about it he trained me as well in medicine.*I look at my monitor*Well looks like we're getting close.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:01 pm

*She looks away, under her breath, saying* N-no reason... *she looks up at the monitor* Alright then...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm

*I stop in front of a large building that has several marking that are made of blood*Well this seems great just wonderful so we need to go into this dump for god's sake.*I say in a sarcastic voice* Do you know this place?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:12 pm

*She steps out of the car, looking at the building* Tell me you made an agreement with the roaches... please tell me...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:16 pm

*with a sickened look on his face*Mis please go get the flamethrower out the back.I need to roast the ass of whatever is in there.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:01 pm

... You realize they can kick my ass... and that's sayin' something... Your funeral
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Ah but I'm not going in.By the looks of the building is barely standing if I set the canister next to that wall were the support should be the whole building will come down and then you and I mop up any of these shit face backwards hicks that are left alive and get what we came for and leave unless they're friendly are they friendly I didn't think so.*I ask as I set up the canister to blow*
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Well this shouldn't take to long.*I walk back to the car and activates the bomb then as the building crumbles Andrew walks into the ruble and shoots several men who get up trying to stop him*I have no time for trash like you I need that chip.*suddenly a large chunk a ruble is flung at me I jump to the side but the ruble slashes a deep gash across my right arm looking up I see what looks like a large figure stand up with what looks like a blade twelve foot long*God when this is over I'm going to beat the hell out of you brother.Get ready Mis whoever you are.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:38 pm

*Before she can move the figure launches it's self at her Andrew rams into her knocking her out of the way and taking the blow from the creature*
There is no point in trying to save either one of you I'm going to kill you both.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:56 pm

*screaming as the blade goes into my left shoulder I grit my teeth as it lifts me into the air*I don't die so easy you abomination.
I am no abomination I was created to see that all of master's data is guarded and to guard my master legacy from all who would miss use it.For we are Legion one of the many but many of one we know why you have come we are all linked to each other and we see what each other sees you have...
*before he can finish I swipe my blades cutting the part of his sword holding me up in half I fall into the ruble and lunges upwards shoving my swords into his neck slashing outwards to each side severing the head and I fall back and my left arm falls after the nerves in it get severed from the action*Now I have one more piece of the puzzle.*reaching down I pull the chip that's protruding from the neck and place it in my pocket and turns to walk back to car*Well if you want to get your reward you know were to come to get it.*After that I drive off back to base with the new chip*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 pm

*The motorcycle is driving far off in the deep Badlands, past the destroyed Roach Nest and stopping in the middle. She gets off for a bit, She coughs blood into her hand and shakes her head to try to relieve dizziness... Which obviously doesn't work. She sits next to her Cycle for a bit, reaching in her bag. She fishes out the vial of painkiller that B gave. She chuckles at the sight of the primitive liquid before taking a pre-cautious sip. She smiles, staring at the vial for a bit before putting it in the bag and re-straddling her Cycle*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:50 pm

he see's saya in the distance and speeds up "we got target at 12 00 clock" he says over a speaker system
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Good then don't crash before we get there.Or I will kill you.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:52 pm

"have i crashed yet mother fucker????" he starts catching up to her " b. radio her"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:52 pm

*She looks behind her, looking at the drop ship before accelerating* Ain't no body got time for that... *She mutters to herself. The Cycle makes much more noise as it begins it's race with the ship*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm

B turns on the intercom. "Saya, it's me. I'm alive." B's voice rings.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm

*Saya can't hear it over the MotorCycle engine*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Tsuna fly's next to her so be and her can see each other flying super low
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 pm

HOLY SHIT! *She makes a sharp turn away so she can stop. The Cycle comes to a screeching halt and her chest is slammed into her handlebars. She coughs hard into her hand*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Tsuna slows the ship to a halt " i am going to sleep in the cargo area you fly and Saya co-pilot i don't ANDREW to do it" he mumbles and walks away.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:12 pm

*She turns hesitantly. She gets off the Cycle and it falls it's side. she falls to her knees* SHIT TACTICS TSUNA! *She coughs again into her hand*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep In The Badlands   Deep In The Badlands - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep In The Badlands
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next