S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Legion

Legion

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:17 am

"Well I do like the taste of blood especially yours." Leone blushes bright red and looks down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Will you just say how you really feel already?
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:16 am

Leone looks over in shocked surprise, "What do you mean my feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:03 am

You know what I mean, so spill it and stop making this awkward.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:13 pm

"Umm okay." Leone leans up and kisses Sweets with caution, "Sorry I'm sorry you can go I'll take you back now I shouldn't have done that." she says her light skin turning a deep red
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:14 pm

*Sweets sighs and leans in*Shut up, *he kisses Leone.*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Leone stares in shock then relaxes and puts her arms around Sweets kissing back more forcefully this time then pulls away, "Sweets why I didn't think you liked me?"
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm

(OOC: gasp!!:O)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Well, thats what happens when you assume, you make an ass of me and you.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Leone smiles, "Sorry wont happen again promise." she leans back in kissing Sweets lovingly and sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 pm

*Sweet kisses her back then looks at her*We are here for something, we can continue this at the base.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Leone frowns slightly, "Oh yes my piano lets go get it its for the rec room so I can play for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Thats going to be a bitch to carry. Lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Smiling Leone looks at Sweets, "Remember I can teleport to anywhere I have a layout of?" Leone kisses Sweets cheek.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:37 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Leone walks down reaching the bottom of the stairs entering a large dark room with old furniture everywhere, "Just like I left it and you kept the dust off thank you haunter."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm never going to be able to call it that.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:51 pm

"Why what's wrong with the name I like it?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Everytime you say haunter I think of the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:57 pm

"What is a pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Its a videogame, I'll show you when we get back to base.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Leone looks over to a large locked door, "There that's my room." Leone walks over to the door, "Sweets mind helping me?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Care if it is broken or you want it in one piece?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:07 pm

"What the door just shoot the lock."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Would if I had a gun on me. *Sweets bends down a bone like pick coming out of his finger as he picks the lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next