S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:01 pm

No I'll let you have that.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Leone smiles, "Good." she continues to walk and a they get further down Leone rests her head on Sweets' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:05 pm

*Sweets thinks to himself: And I was a jerk for pointing out she flirts with me? I dunno man
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Leone looks up at Sweets, "Are you okay Sweets is something wrong are the people in your head bothering you?" Leone's face shows signs of concern as she looks at Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

No, they are in line, just thinking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 pm

"Oh okay well am I bothering you cause you didn't have to come if you didn't want to its fine if you want to go back?" Leone tilts her head down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:40 pm

I am not being bothered, stop acting so afraid of pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 am

Leone lifts her head staring at Sweets, "Its just your the first person in a long time I felt like I could trust with anything and I'm scared of losing that. I don't want to lose that." Further down a faint noise can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:48 am

Da fuq was that.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Leone looks puzzled, "Oh that's probably that guard my father bring here but he wont bother you while I'm here he is scared of my kind."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:58 pm

and what is he?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:21 pm

"He is some kind of creature that causes you to go insane."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Sounds like an scp.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:51 pm

"I think it is but don't worry about him he use to live in a stair well tell it was destroyed." A white face appears infront of Leone she smiles and waves, "So you feeling better you weren't doing so good last time I came?" It nods Leone looks back at Sweets wrapping her arms in his and resting her head on his shoulder smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:55 pm

So thats what happened to you then. *Sweets looks at the face*Doubt you harm many people here so I dont suppose you need to go back into storage.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:45 pm

The face looks at him and nods., "You know him?" Leone asks.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:48 pm

He's the face in SCP 087, He is 087-1 Class, Euclid, Seeing it incites paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 pm

"He never makes me feel different or my kind those are the ones he lets through you cant get to the end if your not." Leone smiles and pulls closer to Sweets
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Hmm explains hows scp 87 worked, alright well enjoy your new life 87, or whatever you are called.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:32 pm

"He is called the haunter by gests and I like it when bandits try to come in theirs screams are amazingly funny."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Sadistic huh?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:14 pm

"Sorry did I say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:54 pm

No just made yourself sound like you get off on other peoples pain.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:33 am

"Of course not I don't want to hurt people." Leone looks up at Sweets smiling pushing closer.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:35 am

Just me then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room   Leone Appears  In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leone Appears In A Deep Dark Forest after teleporting from the rec room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next