S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)

Go down 
+3
Aimus#000
The Greene family
NekoReincarnate
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:10 pm

*Sweets hiccups slightly drunk.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Leone looks at Sweets and frowns at herself, "Sorry I shouldn't have said that sorry I just hate how things are feeling useless and I need to get better at taking a joke sorry." Leone then walks back over and hugs Sweets, "I hope that makes up for me being an a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 pm

It does, and I believe it will help immensely if I were to go home now.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:17 pm

"Then lets go home okay?" Leone Smiles and helps Sweets up.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 pm

I am surprised you didn't ask why I have a bounty on me, *Sweets goes to the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:27 pm

"Let me guess there is only two people I know that you know and the other I haven't met so is it Vonkraft or Hive?" Leone slides onto the back seat wrapping her arms around Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Vonkraft is one of them, he put a bounty on me after I kicked his ass for 1 giving me a fake scp item for what is essentially a hit, 2 insulting my intelligence, 3 he was trying to kill me with scp objects that could have killed me if I didnt go full on monster. He's a sore loser. Second was much less in price, I killed a slaver who make a commission off of child slaves.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 pm

"That's fucked up slavery even in the medieval era I didn't condone slavery but we had to have food so that was a price for survival."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Yeah, *Sweets tips his hat*I got a nice hat out of it. And I burnt off a portion of his face before beheading him. *Sweets rides off to the base.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Leone's grip tightens on Sweets as the bike speeds off.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Leone opens her eyes, "Um so do you enjoy the drink?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Yeah, always nice to get a break from the office, even if i had tons of free booze there *Sweet drives off to haven.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Leone smiles, "Okay that's good to hear."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:18 pm

At the bar area, a young cowboy finishing his second pint of beer, sits in the corner drunk texting a... friend.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:32 pm

*Sweets rides in with his motorcycle, parking it outside and coming in scanning the bar for his "freind."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:37 pm

B wobbles over to the bar and pays his tab. When he's done, he turns to Sweets, runs up and gives him a hug and starts crying on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:39 pm

*Sweets sighs* Yeah yeah, come on you idiot, you'll sleep it off at my place.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:45 pm

"She said she loved me, but didn't want stay together," B blathered, hugging him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:47 pm

*Sweets groans holding a hand over b, creating a bone helmet over him, then proceeds to walk him to his motorcycle*Yeah yeah, love hurts. Get in the side car.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:52 pm

*Sniff sniff* "That's so gross," B says, referring to the bone hand as he flops down in the side car an secures his mask.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Love you too "buddy" *Sweets Rides off towards his ranch.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14