S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunder Bay Shopping District

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Greene family

The Greene family

Thunder Bay Shopping District Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 pm

*Countless stores and stands line the streets of the town markets and bazaars or the town shopping district, the sound of machinery can be heard from one garageesqe store at one end of the district built into the wall of the city* YO BRO THOSE AK 47s DONE? *says a girl wearing jeans shorts and a tank top* QUIT RIDING MY ASS ABOUT THAT ALREADY SIS? YEA THERE DONE AND I'VE ALREADY SENT THEM TO THE ARMORY! *says a rather aggressive looking man wearing orange cargo pants and a wolves' skin vest*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 pm

*Loulou walks in* hey guys! Some creature catcher thinks he's a better car guy then you! Tina: *yawn* really? what he got to say that a horse and buggy? heh heh! Terry: Whos this bitch ass foo that thinks he can out ride us? Loulou: Justin Sweets! Terry: Evil or Very Mad DID YOU SAY SWEETS GOT DAMN IT'S PAYBACK TIME! HE'S GONNA WISH HE NEVER LET OUR DAD PLAY HERO RIGHT SIS! Tina: *yawn* sure whatevs just try not to get us killed. Loulou: Geez Terry a little much don't you think? Terry: The man ruined our lives when he let our pops die then he had the nerve to shove us in those freezers at site 17!
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:40 pm

*the twins start working on there vehicle* Terry: been working on the blueprint for this thing for ages. Tina: It's based of some of pop's tech so we know it's gonna blow away any of candy man's wheels, *yawn* as long as you don't try to kill him with it.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:59 pm

*torque noises* *welding noises* *hammer noises* Terry: SIS WRENCH ME! Tina: *throws wrench hits Terry in head* Terry: *wrench bounces off forehead and catches it* THANKS!
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:57 pm

*Tina lowers the engine into the vehicle while Terry attached weapons* Tina: do we really need those? Terry: course, post apocalypse stuff and all that. Tina: oh yea...
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:27 pm

*Tina attaches a large rocket booster to the back and in the center of it's monster truck wheels while Terry Armor plates it's large F1 racer-esque body* Terry: your putting those boosters on it? Tina: well I gotta if you putting all that armor on it. Terry: your right say, what do you think sweets is building? Tina: knowing him, he probably took a whole bunch of scrap and welded it together! course the car won't be the problem it's the driver. Terry: course, but the best in town so that shouldn't be a problem either. Tina: yea your right why am i getting work up about this
I'm also the level headed one of the two. Terry: YOU SAYIN' I'M NOT LEVEL HEADED?! Tina: I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm

*Terry adds a strange device to the roof* Tina: your adding pop's machine to it? Terry: yea...
Tina: you really wanna go though with this then, well if you really want too, then I with you bro weather I like to or not. Terry: thanks sis, I owe you one. Tina: No you don't, your my brother. *they hug*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 pm

*The Twins paint the vehicle an avacado green an add a outline of a wolves' head in electric blue* Terry: THUNDER BAY REPRESENT! Tina: We're gonna smoke em! Terry: you know it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay Shopping District   Thunder Bay Shopping District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Bay Shopping District
Page 1 of 1