S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)

Go down 
+7
NekoReincarnate
Herald VonKraft
Zorua
OmnipresentBacterium
Doctor J Sweets
The "Oblivion"
The Greene family
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
The Greene family

The Greene family

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Five people sit at a meeting table in once long abandoned town hall, a tall, muscular man in a brown duster with shaggy black hair and beard stands up and bangs a gavel. "Welcome everyone" ,the man said in a calm, charismatic voice. "you no doubt are wondering why i brought you here today?" A young girls with long blond hair raises here hand eagerly. "we finally found an intact ice cream factory Jebidiah?!" The other four chuckle at the remark. "no unfortunately Lou Lou, but it is good news" ,he says as tosses open a file on to the center of the table. "one of Brutus's patrols picked up some radio signal near an old secret facility up north seems one of the sites mention in the diary of our ancestors is becoming operational". "Foundation..." A towering muscle of a man, bald with a black goatee, bellows from the opposite end of the table. "That is correct Brutus the Foundation a group long ago who was known for housing all matter of strange objects and creatures" A man in a hooded leather jacket short black hair and a thin moustache puts his feet on the table raises his hand. "you mean you dragged me out of a wicked jam session just to tell us that a group, hundreds of year from the past, are suddenly making a comeback? whatever..." Jebidiah coughs and the the man puts his feet down. "now now Xavier this could be a chance to get some good scaving done for the town, i suggest we should make preparations to ride out and contact whoever or whatever is in charge if any." "if i may be so bold to interject..."
Jebidiah turns to an old man in a old dirty Italian leather suit with long white hair and beard. "why of course Sirus my good friend as adviser your welcome to say anything what is it?" The old man gets up and begins to speak. "I suggest we let whoever or whatever's there get on there feet first and let them contact us first there is no need to be hasty we have more then enough to substain us for the time being besides from what I've read if we barge in now we'd be going in blind..." "Scout it?" ,Brutus says questionably. "yes agreed it would be wise but we should make sure the partys' small as to not to arouse suspicion of them or the tribals in the area i suggest Xavier for this task since he is most suited for this task all for?" All say "aye" and xavier says, "can a bring some other guys along?" Jebidiah looks towards Sirus who says, "no more then two" Jebidiah faces everyone alright the rest of us will carry on as normal then for now meeting ajourned" he bangs the gavel again and the five leave the room.
Back to top Go down
The "Oblivion"

The

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:46 pm

(OOC: No offense... but I can't take the name seriously... I keep imagining the thunder birds...)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm

The "Oblivion" wrote:
(OOC: No offense... but I can't take the name seriously... I keep imagining the thunder birds...)
(Well, if it was a bay where a lot of storms occur, I'd take it seriously)
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Doctor J Sweets wrote:
The "Oblivion" wrote:
(OOC: more or less)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:51 pm

The Greene family wrote:
Doctor J Sweets wrote:
The "Oblivion" wrote:
(OOC: more or less)
(give it a reason for why its called thunder bay, like its a bay of course, an theres a lot of thunder from storms or constant gunfire, a legit reason n its serious.)
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Xavier heads for his rooms and packs some things for his trip consisting of food and medicine, an mp3 his brother some managed to get working, a sack of random goods and foodstuffs to trade with, and most importantly his weapons, a bow and arrows and a laser rapier. "ahh Jeb such a wiz, don't know what we would've done without him." He then proceeds on down past the towns dam/east wall the sounds of it's roaring waters fills the air with thunderous sound to the local bar. It's crowded tonight as usual as he heads back stage and knocks on the dressing room door. "open up you two we got scouting work to do!" a hairy red headed man in makeshift armor opens the door. "ah man really boss but we have a gig tonight!?" Xavier sighs. "yes Rusty and every other night, don't worry they'll think of something where's Geiger? All of the sudden a man in a modified haz-mat suit and a some sort of high tech helmet walks out of the bathroom after the sound of flushing. " right *wheeze* here *wheeze* boss *wheeze* Rusty notices the wheezing. "Hey Geiger told you to change your filters hours ago!" Geiger nods and reluctantly changes the filters on his mask. "Sorry you know theses things aren't reusable gotta make them last not to mention there hard to come by and they aren't cheap." Xavier sighs again. "Yeah well that life these days any who like i said we got scouting to do you guys up for it?" They both nod. "like we have a choice" Xavier nods back and heads back out the door after saying "all right then grab your crap and meet me at the north gate, we going on foot" The others groan. "are you serious?" "more filters down the money pit i guess..."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:24 pm

"you will not believe who we found running that old site!" ,said Xavier barging into his eldest brothers office. "I didn't expect you to be back so soon, didn't i tell to keep a low profile? ,said Jebidiah tinkering with his cybernetic arm, "and you won't believe who just got the weapons working on his cybernetic arm, anyway, who running things over there?" "none other then Justin Sweets..." ,said Xavier expecting his brother to be surprised. "Hmmmm thought as much, so tell me, friend or foe?" ,Jebidiah says unfazed. "we should be good if we don't try anything might even have a new stop on the trade route but i think that needs working out" ,Xavier says. "well lets hope he tries to stay in touch then we broadcast a signal to anyone willing to listen with our frenquency attached to the message hopefully if he done so before yet then i think he might now, anyway good job anyway but next time, *sigh* leave your band mates here..." ,Jebidiah says and shoo Xavier off. "believe me i will." Xavier says as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:22 pm

1:23 PM

A cowboy in a gasmask knocks on Mayor Green's door.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:29 pm

*Sirus is sitting at the front desk doing typical secretary work* Ah 1:23 on the clock... Come in Mr. Bacterium the mayors been expecting you.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:26 pm

The cowboy tipped his hat and walked in. Before the mayor could greet him, the cowboy held up a gloved finger. In his other hand, he presses a button on a universal remote. The remote releases a small EMP cutting any and all electronic communication between the office and the outside world.
"Please excuse my... cautiousness," a muffled voice spoke from under the gasmask. "This is a dangerous business I'm in and even durring job interviews, certain precautions must be taken." The cowboy swaggers up to the mayor's desk, reaches under, and pry's off a small robotic listening device that was glued underneath. "Seems like someone wanted information from you too," he adds as he tosses the bug onto Mayor Greene's desk.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Impressive first inpression, Mister Bacterium. yes from the looks of it, it would no doubt of been one of my brothers little projects, was wondering where he put it but harmless don't worry the way he makes them there like a dime a dozen. any who, you are no doubt here for the job, you are no doubt familiar with Anubis Industries are you not?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"Sounds like a nice kid. Anubis Industries and it's imortal CEO VonKraft. I know of 'em."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:09 pm

then you know what would happen if he where allowed to run a muck all over the wasteland it would be a travesty! imagine every man woman and child slaving under his tyranical corporate heel? that's why i want you to infiltrate there HQ and gather everything you can about his plans and company, not about him, i know enough about him from my ancestor's journal. the very fate of the wasteland is at stake and i believe you are the man for the job. so what do you say?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:15 pm

"You're going to have to be more specific about what kind of plans you want to know about. He's a busy man."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh right sorry, got caught up in the moment, mostly what he has plans for the future of the wasteland and if and how he's planning on bringing it under his rule, and maybe bring me some schematics for weapons or vehicles at your leisure of course and you'll be paid extra.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:34 pm

"Schematics will cost one industrial airconditioner each. Actual plans will be challenging to get ahold of. Most people don't write down their plans and save them on their desk top in folder named "Plans." If he's as smart as I think he is, they will all be stored in his brain, so to speek."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm

you know your right, even after like a few centuries, a man like him would probably lose his touch, but then again, alright flip flop it then get me those schematics and i'll get you your air conditioners, and any physically produced plans you may come around i'm sure we can work out a deal on those after. oh and if you don't mind me asking, what does on man need all those industrial air conditioners for?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:16 pm

"Sir, we live in the Wastes. It's hotter that hell out there," the cowboy chuckles as finally takes a seat across from the mayor. He looks Greene directly in the eyes "You have yourself a deal, but they must be quality airconditioners. Strong enough to cool down an old basketball court." The cowboy pulls out two envelopes, one with plans on improving VonKraft's latest vehicle, and the other plans for a newly designed plasma gun. Both prototypes. "I would also appreciate food and lodging for my visit in Thunder Bay."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:35 pm

*chuckles* ah you must be from further inland i forgot how hot it gets back there haven't been there in a while since my job keeps me in town most of the time *he smiles as he looks them over* Of course, Mr. Bacterium, only the best, for what I can tell, will be another priceless asset to our community. Gets up to shake his hand*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Stands and returns handshake "It's been a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Likewise sir likewise, and if there's anything else you need, anything, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:44 pm

"So about that food..."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:51 pm

ah yes are you after anything particular?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:53 pm

"Anything cold," the masked man chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:00 pm

*opens up a refridgerated draw of his desk and pulls out two metal cylinders of icecream* make it myself when i find the time my own personal stash. *pulls out two spoons out of one of his pockets and hands one to him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next