S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)

Go down 
+7
NekoReincarnate
Herald VonKraft
Zorua
OmnipresentBacterium
Doctor J Sweets
The "Oblivion"
The Greene family
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:18 pm

The cowboy's eyes widen. Without thinking, he rips off his and gasmask, and greedily takes the ice cream. The young, androgynous cowboy ruffles his shaggy, dirty blond hair into place. He has soft facial features and looks like he's never shaved a day in his life. He takes a bite of ice cream and his eyes flutter closed. "Mmmmmmm...." some ice cream drips on to his bald chin. "Oh my god, this is so good."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:43 pm

So mister bacterium, now that business is done why don't we get to know each other?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:49 pm

*B. is too busy having a food-gasm to hear him.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:07 pm

*wave his cybernetic hand in B.'s face yoohoo any one home?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:13 pm

He snaps back into reality. "Oh! Sorry. What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:18 pm

I wanted to know more about you as a person, you seem like a good man and I usually like to know those who work for me.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:24 pm

B. Holds the spoon in his mouth for a few moments as he thinks. "Well, just call me B. I'll be your resident hacker." He bows.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:43 pm

alright B. good to hear that i got someone else that good with a computer besides the usual dingus, and myself.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:46 pm

"Glad to know I have someone to work with."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm

"So... will I be staying here while I do more electronic infiltration?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:02 pm

yes i have a room set up for you just in case would you like to see it?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm

B. is taken by surprise, "Oh. I thought this was just... uh, yeah."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:16 pm

meh more or less but that didn't stop us from putting beds in here! gotta make the most of things. *Gets up* follow me please.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:22 pm

He pours the last melting contents in the tube into his mouth before following him. "Do all the Greenes live here?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:35 pm

when we're not running around doing own little thing around the waste *they walk down the eastern hallway till they reach the fifth door on the left* here you go hope the computers a good enough model *points to the computer by the window* It's a Prometheus labs model Z6000.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:42 pm

"Nice. I make my own," he pulls out a thick laptop wrapped in leather. "Pretty much compatible with every computer created," he says nonchalantly. "Oh! I almost forgot about Fluffy! Is there a place where I can keep my Emu?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:26 pm

we have a stable in the back were my sister keeps her horse lizard, it's friendly so i think it'll be okay for it to stay there.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:28 pm

"Horse lizard? What does it eat?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Apples, bugs, Ironically smaller lizards...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:36 pm

He looks skeptical. "Alright... I'll bring her around."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:45 pm

okay then I'll leave you to your devices then, got a busy schedule ahead of me, I'll see you later.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"Thank you, sir." Gets to work
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:20 pm

*Whitney drives into town, parking her ATV* I wonder what kind of info I can find on Grandpa from the Greene's....
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:24 pm

*the town hustles and bustles with strange and fascinating individuals*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm

*she hopes off her ATV looking around, eyes sparkling with wonder*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next