S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)

Go down 
+7
NekoReincarnate
Herald VonKraft
Zorua
OmnipresentBacterium
Doctor J Sweets
The "Oblivion"
The Greene family
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
The Greene family

The Greene family

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 pm

likewise, hey let me know if you run into any other scumbags around the area, If you need any info or help with them I'll see if i can help, The only raiders I like in my turf is my own.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Same to you, especially the ones that carry the classification of Keter. If you want a few of my men can stick around and help out with any thing you need.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:40 pm

naw we got things pretty much good here, keters huh? don't think we have any of those most of the SCPs here are euclids heck sometimes you can see them around town and barely tell them apart from anyone else here.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:03 am

I'm getting the scps back to keep idiots from hurting themselves, or the scps hurting idiots, we have the statue back on lock down.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Trust me if they didn't get hurt in the first place we wouldn't call them idiots to begin with. Besides, your talking about some good people in this town, other be P.O.'d if you just started wrangling them up and hauling them back to your place.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:28 pm

*Sweets receives Jackson's message then says*Heli 1 and 2, return to base for repairs, 3 and 4 will be arriving shortly. *the two helicopters leave the area.* I was talking about things like weapons, and monsters, not the good folks, I don't care what they do, till they hurt someone. Up until that point I dont care what they're doing, but once they cause problems its my job to stop it. I won't come after them unless there is a good reason.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Alright, ah what about copies?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Explain yourself.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:39 pm

We kinda took a certain SCP and made a few copies of it from part we found in a old Prometheus Labs storage facility not complete copies anyway. but they work almost the same.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

What. Scp. *he speaks through gritted teeth behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 pm

44, not like there's a problem right there more of emergency weapons really.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:45 pm

*Sweets smacks his mask*How many copies are there.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:48 pm

What? not like fission cannons are that advance anymore anyway. Anyway 12 plus the original
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Imagine why I dont feel comfortable with this town having 13 copies of scp 44, and a giant ass electro cannon.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 pm

what you don't seriously think we use them on anything that didn't deserve it do you and it's not like Vonkraft knows we have them, not like he or anyone else but us could get his hands on them.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 pm

*Sweets sighs*Forget it, just know, if they're used and someone gets hurt that didn't deserve it, I'll be coming for those guns.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:14 pm

I need a Whiskey...*Sweets leaves to the Discharge inn
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:46 pm

The car arrives at thunder bay "so where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:17 pm

*The Lightning Cannon charges and starts to blast the various citizens of Thunder Bay, killing them quickly and with an intense pain. It then starts to pick off the building, blasting one after the other until the town is a roaring inferno. The flames engulf the town, only the Hydro-plant seems to be safe since it was far from the town in the first place. Those who escape the blaze escape with pure fear stamped on their face.*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

*The cannon stops firing and just goes on idle.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)   Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunder Bay (Greene Family Hive)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17