S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) Empty
PostSubject: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:44 pm

"Where are We going snipes " said the young girl with the short orange hair with a strong built man walking next to her heading out side " I really want you to train me but how are you gonna do that if you don't bring me to any missions"
"Well that's where we are heading to" snipes opens the door to the garage and starts the engien of the few working jeeps" I have contacts that have told me that they found the Secure Contain and Protect facility still intact we are looting the place for resources"
"ohh yes my first mission" the gir jumps up in the air in exitment and the gets in the jeep " this is gonna be great "
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:58 pm

"i hate you why couldnt we just loot some really crappy raider gang instead of what we had back there"Kat gets out of the jeep and storms out of the garage
"it was a chance that i was ricking to take" snipes folow's folows Kat "comon you are being naive and ...and
"and nothing good bye" she slams the door to a room
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm

" you never been the best role model snipes no wonder you pissed your first apprentice off " comes said a young blonde woman around 30 years old cradling a baby " I hope she learns that days like this happen and when she does I will be ready to teach her "
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:43 pm

*Sweets rides up to LoC's Mansion.*Alright here is the place. *Sweets grabs a book
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:45 pm

*gets out and looks at the repaired building taking note of the patch work and clenching my fists*God this pisses me off seeing this.*I walk with Sweets*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:48 pm

*Sweets puts a hand on his shoulder*Trust me, it pissed me off the way they tried to raid this place, pissed me off that someone blew up my boat, and crashed the third one. Just keep calm, there will come a day.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:51 pm

*takes a deep breath*Thanks Sweets I wont let it get in the way off the mission I promise I know how to bide my time.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

*Sweets nods then looks for any obvious traps at the door.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:10 pm

*I knock on the door hard* hey we're here its not polite to keep guests waiting you know!Hey Sweets do you think there's anybody home?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

yeah, fresh marks in the dust, theyre defiantly home, probably just testing us.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:13 pm

I don't have time for this lets go around back there's a security door that we can use I know the password it'll get us in.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:15 pm

*Sweet nods
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:22 pm

*we walk around back till we get to a point in the wall that looks old and worn I reach out and touch a part of it and it opens* Activates only on me and my brothers biometrics.*I walk in to a long corridor that's dimly lit by over head lights*looks like they kept generators working probably using bro solar field to power things that's good if they try something I'll know just were to hit them to make it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:24 pm

*Sweets nods
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:27 pm

It should be just down the hall to the armory.
(Do you want to wait for Aimus for the rest?)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:28 pm

(Yeah, cause I dont have much to do or say in your place.)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:34 pm

(I'll just wait for him to come back, for now I want to see what Zeke has)
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm

(Okay.)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:02 pm

*Sweets lsitens for the many of one if the walls are thin enough.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:06 pm

two men are talking on the other side of the wall but it is mufuled
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:08 pm

*Sweets keeps quiet making his way with Andrew to the storage.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm

a man wearing what resmbels a gaurd uniform opens the door and notices the vehicle outside"WE HAVE INTRUDERS IN THE AREA SHEARCH THE MANSSION FOR THEM!!"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:02 pm

*Sweets sighs checking his pistols*This ought to be interesting
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:06 pm

three men come in the generator room"stand down intruders""or we will shoot"the third man shoots sweets in the toe
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:08 pm

*Sweets looks at his foot unphased*that was my good boot, you ass. *Sweets takes his pistols shooting the three in the arms to make them drop thier weaponry.* We waited for you jackasses to let us in we had a deal with number 8, but we dont have all day to stand on the front porch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )   Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins of the LOC mansion ( many of one's Hive )
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next