S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)

Go down 
+3
Aimus#000
The Greene family
NekoReincarnate
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Then please, explain it all for me, you have my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 pm

I sense a disturbance in the force...
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:08 pm

"Well Its simple my vampire parents had to put the soul of a human inside me or I would die at birth I not sure about the ritual just the they succeed and they were the only one to." Leone shakes at her memories.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Mhmm, so then what about the stories of vampires, garlic crosses and what have you.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 pm

"Complete bullshit none of it is true except the stake to the heart and cutting off the head then burning the body but I'm different I have to be killed by completely killing me a few hundred times to deplete the storage of souls I have consumed through my life." Leone lays her head down slightly depressed now the alcohol not working at all on her immune system.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm

I see, a death per soul. *Sweets chokes up a crystal of alcohol putting it on the table and continues drinking.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm

"So anything else you want to ask go right ahead I don't mind but I want something in return is that okay?" Leone smiles at Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:26 pm

And what might the price be.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:31 pm

"A taste of some of your blood that I can ask for at any given moment just once." Leone smiles as she spins on the stool and leans back on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:33 pm

*Sweets smirks*well aren't we getting intimate, alright fine. I want to know what you've done all your life.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:42 pm

"Well you taste different from normal people you taste nice and as for what I have done my whole life is that I have had to fight and kill to survive even from my own and your foundation that had tried to capture me on more the one occasion and they had once the ran test on me horrible test." Leone begins to shiver and shake from the thoughts, "They would drive needles into me all over my body and the even got some of my kind to do it they would even drive them under my nails oh god the pain was horrible!" Leone puts her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:44 pm

*Sweets puts a hand on her shoulder*We dont do that anymore. *Sweets pats her then puts his hand down drinking*So, since you told me your history, I'll tell you mine, if you take a guess first.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Her dead stare brightens some, "Let me guess a doctor right just don't know what kind I know your not like LOC so what kind were you?" Leone leans in, "I could just take some of your memories to find out you know?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:53 pm

*Sweets smirks*trust me, you don't want to see those, especially if you have a empathetic link to what you see.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 pm

"You might be right but I would enjoy it. It feels good to feel what the emotions of people you are attached to." Leone lays her head down on the table, "But if you say not to I wont then okay." She starts to close her eyes sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 pm

*Sweets sighs*Lets break it into segments then, I was born on July 20th at 5:25 pm to Nina and Jackson Sweets, they raised me for 18 years on the family ranch a few miles from here, until the day they decided to Commit suicide to let the life insurance money pay for my future rather than keep me in debt to pay for cancer treatments. With this shotgun... *Sweets taps the stock of the shotgun on his back.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:06 pm

(and the rest will be revealed later tonight, as I got an appointment to keep.)
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm

"Its okay you don't have to tell me I'm perfectly content the way I am." Leone smiles revealing her teeth white long canines.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:25 pm

No, I want you to know my past, you need to know me to trust me. *Sweets takes a swig of a cocktail of rum and whiskey* After that, I lived on the ranch, worked in vegas to support myself, learned to cope, the emotional distress created beta, my more psychopathic persona, and alpha the cold and calculating one that you met. I worked as a card dealer, a con man on the street a pick pocket a lock picker, nearly got myself killed more than once, then a SCP was loose on my ranch killing cattle, I made some mechanical traps, beat the recovery teams to the bastard and they took me into the Foundation.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Leone almost snarls at the mention of foundation but realizes and with an embarrassed and shocked expression she bows her head in shame, "I am sorry please forgive me I didn't mean to do that." Her tone slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Don't get me wrong, we used to be alot worse...so much more worse than we are today. But back to my story I suppose, *Sweets swirls his glass watching the amber liquid swirl.*I joined up thinking I'd just be stopping monsters and things that would kill humanity, then I saw the real things happening, trying to control chaos, to hold the sun in our hands, to make a profit where there was one to gain. I tried to keep my hands clean, I was just security, non lethal, but soon I realized If i wanted to live, I'd have to learn to kill. *Sweets turns the glass back drinking it* Then they were screwing around with a pair of scps and one got heavily irradiated, and it wasnt properly scanned. I always had a taste for the sweet, chocolate, caramel, anything sugary, so I always kept a stash, unfortunatly that SCP had a bigger sweet tooth than me, it irradiated me trying to get the stash, thatradiation rewrote my genetics and turned me into what I am now.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Leone Smiles at Sweets, "And You became a wonderful man nice kind and sweet."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:55 pm

I wasnt always nice, *Sweets takes his last drink*I met my wife, had my kids, and when the shit hit the fan, they needed someone to watch the cryostasis pods, i got to watch the mushroom clouds rise up over the horizon, and then I felt the shock wave. So, here I am now, post apocolyptia, leading the foundation, have over a million dollar bounty on my head, and a vampire hitting on me.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Leone frowns, "You don't have to make wise cracks about me jeez I'll leave if you want you just have to say the word but your not the only one who lost everything when the bombs fell and detonated I lost everything I ever knew. Everything about me and my kind is gone thanks to asshole humans ,and I am probably the last fucking vamp you'll ever see so whatever." Leone stands up and walks to the end of the counter taking her drink with her.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:04 pm

*Sweets sighs and follows her*I was kidding, thats how partners act, and I do know what it feels like to see everything disappear, but what is worse, it having to see it all just wait there, *Sweets sgihs and puts his head down on the counter.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next