S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medical bay inside the foundry

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

Medical bay inside the foundry Empty
PostSubject: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:56 am

Andrew lifts his head and calls out for Sweets but is muffled by the bandages on his face.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:49 pm

*Sweets comes by for a check up on Andrew*Hey you awake?
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Andrew looks at Sweets, "I need to get to work get me out of these. I need to help." Andrew tries to lift himself up the bandages on his side begin to bleed as well as the ones around his arms and legs from the nanites.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:50 pm

*Sweets puts him down, like hell you will, you're opening your wounds lay down and sleep
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:04 am

Andrew struggles as best he can, "I have to do something I have to make up for how worthless I've been."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Make up for it later, you'll either stay in this bed or I'll keep you in it. I'm not going to be the one to tell Nat you died because you were an idiot who tried to work too early.

Last edited by Doctor J Sweets on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Autocorrect))
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Andrew stops at the mention of Natasha's name, "Oh god she must hate me for making her worry but if I don't do something how will I ever make it up for never getting to tell my brother I hated him. he died thinking I hated him."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:57 pm

He is alive.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 pm

"Wait what?" Andrew coughs in surprise.........., "How long have you known and not told me?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:51 pm

A while, I never found a good time to tell you since the nanotech crisis you needed to be focused, I planned on telling you when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 am

"Tell me what happened. Then you probably need to tell Natasha." Andrew lays back in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:47 am

*Sweets sits by his bed.* He never died, hes been alive this entire time, I never knew until a month or so ago, e was taken by the foundation and changed into....something, he is the leader of the Legion faction. I can let you hear the full story from him If you want.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:20 pm

"Then I'll wait till then but tell me since I'm stuck in this bed for awhile how the others are?" Andrew begins to relax.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Jackson is fine, Kat and him are some what hitting it off. Nats been worried about you, but she been dealing with my mother in law since Aimus came back we found a hive of Sweets clones and eradicated them, turns out my mutations more complex than I thought. I've been testing out some old blueprints I've been keeping, and I think I might have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:42 pm

"Well if you need any computer work then give me one and I'll start work on it."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Before the bombs fell I had a working prototype, it was a device that would read your brain and translate it to a computer as commands so you would be able to work with our your limbs for the moment, can patch you into our computers, you'll be able to control the cameras, turrets, work on automated drones, you up for it?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"Yeah computers and doing surgery is what I'm good at but first so let me get this strait it translates my thoughts it to computer code is that right."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Yes reading your brain waves, it was actually scary and a bit bad for a computer when i used it, multiple personalities thinking all at once in so many directions, fried a test computer.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:07 pm

"Well I don't have that problem so were good I been called a living A.I. by all my tutors."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Alright, I'll get the prototype, you will experience automated lock outs, its too keep you from getting into a sensory deprivation state. *Sweets leaves going a few labs over getting the prototype and returning with an old foundation computer tower under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:18 pm

"Hey Sweets thanks for being there for me and my brother, and just so you know I always thought of you as a big brother to okay."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 pm

*Sweets nods and connects the tower to the Headset and he places it on Andrews head*Alright, now its just going to scan you in, you'll will experience an augmented reality. *the headband puts a full visor down over Andrews eyes covering his field of vision and an A.I. voice speaks, Welcome please allow us to properly adjust your vision, the device scans his retinas and the visor clears to 20/20 vision. Initiating AR sequences, *a heads up display appears and soon andrew is able to see full maps of the wiring and piping of the wall in front of him, then a pop up of Sweets with his name and information as well as heartbeat and pulse monitoring. Then they are scaled back and he sees small icons like a regular computers taskbar for a browser, file explorer, and media programs*You see everything okay?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 pm

"Yeah thanks to my nanite assisted eyes there's this won't dmage them but this would a normal person its good so far its easy to navigate hold on while I pull up a full diagram of the base and its security protocols." Andrew scans through the interface till he brings up a localize 3d image of the base and then adds all necessary updates and then begins to label each specific position on the map with a name and any needed information.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 pm

You take to them fast, unlike everyone else i need AR equipment in place of augmented bodily modifications. *Sweets pulls the Holographic Device from his pack*this will let you talk to loc when you want, I'm going to tell Nat you're awake. *Sweets goes to the door but stops.*And...Andrew...
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Andrew turns to Sweets, "Thanks and is there something else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical bay inside the foundry   Medical bay inside the foundry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical bay inside the foundry
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next