S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)

Go down 
+3
Aimus#000
The Greene family
NekoReincarnate
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:08 pm

" here you go keep the bottle I am going to the wine cellar to see if there is any wine "
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:09 pm

*Sweets looks to pour the glass, then just upturns the bottle.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

thank you! *The scurries along the bar top, people ignoring it like they've seem it before it's small collar jingling, it stops to look up at sweets as if he knows him.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 pm

*Sweets puts the now half full bottle down and wipes his mouth*there a problem?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:15 pm

*the ferret jingles it's tag upon closer examination the tag reads "tony"*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:16 pm

....Why does that seem familiar...
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:17 pm

*a voice goes through Sweet's head* YO DAWG!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Oh god.... the whiskey is acting too well.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 pm

The barkeeper comes back to sweets "do you want red wine because that's the only type we have right now "
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 pm

yeah, just hand it over.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 pm

*the voice continues* You wish! I kinda wish to cause... I WAS REINCARNATED AS F**KING UNIFERRET!
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 pm

"Here you go elixer year 2124 that is the best we have " the barkeeper hands sweets the bottle
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:44 pm

*Sweets takes the bottle of win uncorking it with a bone spike and begins chugging stopping for a breath*this isnt real.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:01 pm

*lou lou sits next to sweets* oh there you are Tony! picks the ferret up* Are you bothering this poor man?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Hey, I ain't poor by no means little miss.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:06 pm

*pouts* Oh sorry sir, didn't mean anything by it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 pm

*Sweets sighs*its nothing, just tying to get the ferret hallucinations to stop, he isnt tony, he didnt work with me, tony is dead, and not a uniferret.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:38 pm

oh do you mean Tony Ferris, the guy my grampa wrote in his book? *the ferret shakes his head* man i hope lola's got better luck with Zeke[i]
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Yes I do, and I know theres no such thing as reincarnation, I dont need it even if it did I am immortal, albeit crazy.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Oh some people call you that sometimes too huh? yea i get that a lot to don't know why they call me crazy maybe it's because I like blowing stuff up, oh well. *hops on the seat next to him* I'm Lusitania by the way, but most people call me Lou Lou.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Sweets, and I am crazy. Diagnosed with multiple personalities, three of them homicidal.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:28 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEE! yay I finally got to meet the gut my brothers talked about! *spontaneous hug*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:29 pm

*Sweets tries to dodge the hug his ears causing balance problem due to the loud eeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:40 pm

*starts squeezing sweets, accidentlly dislocating his shoulders, the other patrons flinch at the popping sound* Patron 1: ah geez she got another one... Patron 2: should we call the doctor know or when she's done? Patron 3: I rather wait, remember the last time someone interupted one of her "hug sessions"? Patron 1: oh yea poor bill never saw it coming he still has nightmares... Patron 2: Still surprises me he survived getting chucked clear over the city wall.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Hey, Lou Lou, While I appreciate the hug, you are crushing me, and I think my ears bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)   Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discharge Inn (Bar Inside Thunder Bay)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next