S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VonKraft's Penhouse

Go down 
+3
Legion
OmnipresentBacterium
Herald VonKraft
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:58 am

*VonKraft blushes slightly, defiantly not used to anything like this happening* Actually, she's my sister. My daughter has... Passed on. *He turns in his chair, facing the window* I apologize... It's a tender subject for me, miss.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:21 pm

*Sara walks over and leans on the back of Vonkraft's chair her hair falling over her shoulders on to Vonkraft's shoulders*I'm sorry to hear that well there is one thing nice I can say about you is that your not as rude to me as that Sweets man was but that robot I might just kill if she does that again.*Sara smiles as she leans over Vonkraft's chair accidently pressing her chest to his shoulder then blushes when she notices and pulls back*Sorry didn't mean um yeah oh um I think you should meet with hive's father you both act polite and I feel like you and him both care about others more than yourselves.

Last edited by Legion on Thu May 30, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:26 pm

I feel like that would be very effective for our dealings. *VonKraft smiles softly, picking the picture of Dorothy back up and placing it on his desk* And I think you'll find me more than accommodating compared to Justin Sweets. He lacks a certain... set of social skills.

So, what did you come here for miss? It couldn't just to have idle chit-chat with me.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:29 pm

To meet the man who my son made a deal with and dragging me into and whether or not I should get you killed or not.*Sara smiles innocently at Vonkraft her cheeks still red from blushing*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Well aren't you ambitious, miss? Ambition and beauty are a dangerous combination, as many men have known in the past. Fortunately, I've learned this lesson a few times. *His gaze doesn't detour, his eyes showing no fear at all*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm

I had to make sure you wouldn't hurt Lucian if you tried I'd kill you in a heart beat and feed you to the recycler at base that's why.*smiles again and walks over to Vonkraft*Is that clear?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Well, not to be rude, but I honestly don't care about this Lucian or your Legion. *His smile turns to a careless grin, his eyes turning slightly reptilian*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

*Sara looks closely at his eyes*Those are nice eyes let me guess those are from that 682 creature?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:28 pm

*VonKraft nods* As are a few other abilities it and I share. *He moves a strand of Sara's hair from her shoulder, placing it behind her ear*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:36 pm

*Sara looks at him with a look of suspicion*The same can said about you and your beauty Mrs.Vonkraft.*closing her eyes Sara smiles slightly*We will be bringing you a shipment of morphine for some more raw material in you are willing?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Actually, we will no longer be needing your services, or the services of this Legion. I feel that this deal may be a bit lop sided, considering the medical supplies you've been giving me are outdated. I've had an expert tell me so. If you wish to continue our deal, I would suggest you either give us up to date equipment, or something more useful.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:44 pm

*Sara begins to laugh at this*Took you long enough to get your head out your ass and figure out Hive tricked you that's why I think I'm a better negotiater.*Sara then pulls out a list of medical supplies and all the medical equipment*So you tell me what you want to trade and I will tell you what we want in return note though that each thing in worth more to us than others so we will want more okay?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

*VonKraft looks at the list, reading through it slowly and smiling to himself* Well, it helps that my expert is able to use those useless supplies your group tried to trick me with. She's very impressive in the medical field. *He sets the list down* I'm sure that the last three items on the list will be enough, for now.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:53 pm

[1 New Email]

To: VonKraft

Subject: Information on Sweets

[1 Attached File]

I accidentally infiltrated Sweet's base, here's what I got.

1. He has basement a with a hundred frozen humans from 300 years ago along with his family.

2. He unfroze his son, and they look like twins.

3. His wife is going to stay frozen until they solve the nanite problem, (whatever that means) But if he hasn't solved the problem in 300 years, I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about her waking backup.

4. I got a good look at his EMP grenades. He fights pretty up close so they can be pretty powerful within a 10 foot radius. I didn't see what it runs off, but I have a feeling with all those resistors, it's going to be sucking up a lot of power. Good thing, it will be a one hit item as long as he doesn't use a car battery. Attached is a drawing of the circuit bord it has.

5. He has, like, 4 people working for him and an ancient 300 year old robot.

6. He has a huge underground computer network that rivals my old one before it was FLOODED.

7. He has a TANK!

8. I bugged his car's communication radio.

I'm sending you this from a public computer because all my hardware is broken due to flooding, and I request supplies. Servers, laptop, RC cars, planes, cameras, spare parts, etc.

-OmniB
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:55 pm

So you want the tool to fix advanced stages of radiation sickness very well and a healing chamber okay well we will need you to do more than just send resources for all that we need you to swear you assistance to the LEGION and the resources and that's not negotiatable.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:58 pm

*VonKraft takes a quick look at the email, closing it before Sara can get a look at it. He smiles, looking back up at the woman* I'm sorry, but I swear assistance to no one, for very good reasons. You'll get your resources, but I don't make trade agreements that don't come from a written contract... And you don't seem to be the type to sign a legal document, no offense.

Now, if you please, I do need for you to leave. I'm sorry if I seem rude, but I have other business to attend to.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Well then I see no need to give you the medical supplies to fix radiation sickness until then and you can find your own power source for the chamber as well then.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Already have one, and I'm sure the radiation sickness will be a very easy thing for medical staff to take care of. And if our deal is off, I suggest you leave swiftly miss. A very fond farewell to you. *He presses a button and two guards walk into the room* My guards will show you out.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Oh and I'll take my sword back when I leave thank you for the pleasant meeting until that last part.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:14 pm

*VonKraft nods and the guards following her out. As she reaches the desk, Anna places the two swords back onto the front desk*

Anna: Enjoy the long walk home.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:21 pm

*After his ventures with Thunder bay and dropping Jackson back at base Sweets rides up to Anubis industries,
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:28 pm

I have someone coming to pick me up.
*Three APCs pull up outside the compound and four black armored cyborgs climb out*Find mistress Sara at once!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:29 pm

*Sweets sits back waiting for them to leave, he doesnt need to bring others into this fight.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Anna: *She pushes Sara out the door* Take her! *The automated laser turrets extend out of the guard towers, taking aim at the APC but not firing* We honestly don't want her.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:37 pm

*Sara walks out as several platform guard surround her she then sees Sweets and waves as she says*Hello my sexy psychopath. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VonKraft's Penhouse
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next