S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VonKraft's Penhouse

Go down 
+3
Legion
OmnipresentBacterium
Herald VonKraft
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:40 pm

*He smiles, extending his hand to shake* Thank you David... I know I don't deserve this kindness. I'll strive till I do.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:47 pm

*shakes* no need with me old friend, if thing were a little different, I'd probably be no different from you back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 pm

I'm glad that's not the case. *VonKraft turns to the side and looks out the window* Am I doing the right thing? I know I help people, but I feel that Justin Sweets is right. I'm still a monster, just with a different set of fangs...

*He shakes his head* Sorry, just ignore that. *He stands, taking a look at the time* I think it would be best if I went with you to Thunder Bay, that way I can explain the situation to the Greenes.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Ah yes, I believe that is an excellent choice of action.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Shall we take my car then? *He presses the intercom* Anna, get a car ready. Mr. Wallinsky and I are heading to Thunder Bay.

Anna: Yes Master VonKraft.

*He smiles* Let's go, old friend.

(OOC: To Thunder Bay! *Batman style transition*)
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Let's
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 am

*Andrew drives up to the compound and steps out of the car*God he has to know were she is I have to find her soon.*Andrew walks through the front doors and up to the desk then looks around as no one is here but guards*Hey would one of you mind telling me were to find a man by the name of Herald Vonkraft I need to ask him were a friend might be?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Guard: Sorry sir, you just missed him and his secretary. They where heading to Thunder Bay with Mr. David Wallinski. He should be back after a while though.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:28 pm

How soon?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:46 pm

God nevermind I'll look for her my self.*Andrew walks behind the desk and starts accessing Vonkrafts personal files on Saya*God her location has to be here some were.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Guards: *The guards take aim at Andrew, glaring at him* Sir, those files are Anubis Industries property. If you don't leave, we will shoot. Now put the files down
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

If I don't find Saya Then I'll Idie ether way but if you want it like that I can kill you just as easy as breathing so ether take me to Vonkraft or get out of my way so I can find her but killing me that's easier said then done.*As Andrew stands behind the desk one hand is laying on his Blackhawk*Neither one of us wants this to get violent I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Guard: Sir, we can't take you to him. If we let you go through those files, or leave our posts, we're gonna get killed by Mr. VonKraft. And to be honest, we're more scared of him then of you. *More guards come out of the halls, some wielding the new laser rifles* Now, get away from the files.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 pm

*Andrew Looks back at the computer then smiles and looks back at the guards*I have what I need time to go ask the good man himself then wouldn't it but didn't you say that I cant leave well you might want to turn the power off then cause if I press enter a virus will be sent through your system and turn your defenses against you right before shutting down your entire network so let me ask you again will you take me to him so I can ask him myself or else should I press enter cause I'm dead soon enough even if you don't shoot me.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:33 pm

God I love being a master with computers don't you?*Andrew laughs hesterically*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Anna, activate the fire wall and the virus elimination program.

Anna: Yes Master VonKraft.

*The two walk in the door, Anna's eyes closed as the laser turrets remain inactive* Now... *VonKraft grabs Andrew by the neck* I would like you to tell me who you... *he sniffs the air* You smell of Justin Sweets. Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm

*Smiling insanely I the little brother of the deceased doctor LOC I came here to ask you if you knew were Saya was and If your going to kill me then get it over with you sick fuck cause I'll die either way if I don't find her.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Oh, LOC's brother. A very unimpressive title. And why would I kill you? That would be like killing a worm on the sidewalk. It has done nothing to me, and it deserves nothing done to it. So tell me, little worm, why are you stealing from me? And please, do tell me before I fill your veins full of memetic mind wipe.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Do you not listen maybe being a stuck up asshole will do that I said I need to know were Saya is and you try any thing and I spit my blood in your face and trust me you don't want me to do that when their hungry. Now let go of me.
(hes bluffing with the nanites they have to enter the body)
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 pm

*VonKraft smiles, chuckling menacingly* Really? You really want to try and threaten me with you little robot bugs? Anna, get me the amnesiac. Our little friend's going to forget he was even here.

Anna: Yes Master. *She quickly goes to retrieve the needle*

I'll make sure you can't even remember your name after leaving here. And when you die, out there and alone, the only thought in your head will be 'How did I get here?'
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 pm

I wont let her die even if it kills me!*Andrew snaps the Blackhawk out of its holster and points it at Vonkcrafts right eye*Tell me were Saya is I have to find her I cant let her die when she wakes up not like that, but someone like you wouldn't care probably your no better than Sweets thinking violence solves everything. I'll be glad to watch you burn in hell.Then again you don't care about anything at all that's why you can do this that's why you and the rest of them let my brother die you bastards.*Andrew's eyes start to water*God she's going to die and its all my fault damn you.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

*VonKraft yawns* Honestly, you think a gun is going to scare me. That thing is a toy in the hands of an idiotic child. As for your brother, I could care less about him. He died of his own accord, long after I had left that hell hole called the Foundation. *Anna returns with the needle* But, all of that doesn't matter. Miss Saya left my company quite some time ago. I let her do as she pleases, but you wont remember any of this anyway.

Anna: *Injects one of Andrew's veins with the amnesiac, the fluid pumping into his mind and destroying the memory of the lest few hours*

Now, sleep. *VonKraft chokes Andrew slowly, just enough to knock him out*
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 pm

*as Andrew goes out cold he says one last thing*I see just how much a mosterous piece of shite you are and you think your better then Sweets fuuucccckkkkiiinnng heestericalll.*and Andrew goes limp*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm

well, looks like your head of security is getting a little rusty *Hanging from his tail Calvin slowly descends from the rafters*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:05 pm

*sweets has the pilot drop him off and Sweets walks forward seeing the foundation Vehicle*Shit, he is here, but for what? *Sweets radios Jackson* Alright, what would Andrew be doing here?
Jackson: He was looking for that doctor in the prison, I sent him there.
*Sweets sighs*probably wasnt there, so he went here to get her info more then likely. Sweettooth out.
*Sweets walks forward
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VonKraft's Penhouse
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next