S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VonKraft's Penhouse

Go down 
+3
Legion
OmnipresentBacterium
Herald VonKraft
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 pm

*Sweets opens the door and Sees vonkraft with Andrew*Let him go Vonkraft.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

*goes back up before sweets sees and thinks "no no not yet time"*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Andrew is looking for Saya, I'm sure hes already told you, he needs a doctor for... *Sweets pulls out his radio*What did he need a doctor for Son?
Jackson: He needs the proper medical tools to make something
Ah, thank you son.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:25 am

*VonKraft looks to Sweets, then hands Andrew to him* Then make sure that you keep your 'agents' away from my files. And off my land. Now go get him a doctor. *VonKraft walks away and looks at Calvin* Alice isn't the problem, it's the guards. Help them.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:08 pm

*The Thirteen inch blade is stuck into the stone gate, written in The Queen of Heart's blood it says* Off with her head, am I right?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:28 pm

*calvin eyes the blade* Oh dear this is rather peculiar, *gets on radio* dear brother I believe something may have happened to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 pm

*The elevator chimes as VonKraft walks through the door. His eyes looking towards Alice* Calvin... Who did this? *He rushes towards Alice, kneeling next to Alice's chair* Who did this?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Don't know but whoever did it was sending a message, oddly more towards her then you it seems though i could be wrong. probably wasn't sweets he wouldn't need the knife to do these nor would he not his M.O. (OOC: CSI: Anubis Industries LOL)
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 pm

*VonKraft's eyes seem to get dark. He looks to Calvin, then to Alice* ... The complex is on lock down. No one is allowed in unless they have an appointment, or if they're David. We'll be moving to Wondertainment Land II soon.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:53 pm

[1] New Message

Subject: Found Her

Mr. VonKraft,
I found Saya. She's in bad shape so we took her to Dr.Sweets' ship docked in Thunder Bay. They have high tech medical supplies, but no doctors. I think she's going to preform surgery on herself. I don't know how, but Sweets recruited an ass ton of people while I when I wasn't looking. Like, enough for a small army. There are many people working here, looks like they are all part of the same or similar 'clans.' They seem like a friendly bunch however. I doubt they even know how to fire a gun.

-OmniB

[encrypted data] [computer nonsense] [secret codes] [VonKraft can only see this part]
Sweets knows I'm working for you. The letter above is my shield/decoy email. I've encrypted a copy of that and some links to cat pictures around and in this message to throw anyone reading this message off. As you can tell, I'm using your database's encryption code so this part is actually readable to you only. Saya is alive. We are on the S.S. Sweetedge in Thunder Bay. They also have helicopters. Shitty rickety helicopters, but still air suport for whatever Sweets is planning. I can't do much physical infiltration anymore, so I will stick to what I do best. Hacking. Expect flash drives in the mail. B
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Herald VonKraft wrote:
*VonKraft's eyes seem to get dark. He looks to Calvin, then to Alice* ... The complex is on lock down. No one is allowed in unless they have an appointment, or if they're David. We'll be moving to Wondertainment Land II soon.
Understood and don't worry we'll find whoever did this and make them suffer...
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 pm

I know we will... Even if I have to kill them myself.

Mr. Omni,

I see, that's extremely helpful information. I doubt Dr. Sweets will be much of a problem.

[Encrypted] [Only OmniB. can view]

Sweets' helicopters are not important. In fact, they're quiet pitiful. You'll see why. Make sure Miss Saya is in good health when you two return. And you will be returning... Both of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VonKraft's Penhouse
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7