S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"

Go down 
+3
NekoReincarnate
Tsuna-Ni
OmnipresentBacterium
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

"Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Fine have it your way Tsuna... B, How far does that two way radio go?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:20 pm

"Yes deal, no blood, and 20 miles on a good day with fresh batteries" B brushes himself off and leads he way into his shack.

Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:22 pm

*She nods, walking over and dragging her Motorcycle*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:31 pm

The shack is wedged in between two boulders. The front is made with old wooden slats, along with the door and border of the dirty window. The roof is made with old sheets of rusty metal. Inside the two side walls are actually wooden slats nailed together and leaning on the walls of the boulders. Sun shines though some holes in the metal sheets and the one window. It's furnished with a hand me down cot, pushed into the corner closest to the window, a wobbly table with two upside down buckets being used as chairs, across from the cot. Pushed against the back wall and to the right side is a book shelf with some electronics, soup cans, and jars of fruit preserves.

"Here's the place," B says proudly walking to the book shelf.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

"Oh and you can bring your motor cycle in here. I don't think hiding it in the rocks will be good for it."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

tsuna walks in faces B. and smiles "what a lovely place you have" he says and does a little jig
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:34 pm

*She nods in thanks, bringing her motorcycle in* Yeah... looks... homely...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:40 pm

"Thanks. You should see where I actually live," with that B goes to the back wall, and hooks his fingers in between the wall and the shelf. He lifts up and pushes the wall forward just enough for B to slide though. They hear some grunting, and B gets the wall to swing back a bit more so they can walk in comfortably.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Need more help?...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:42 pm

"well B. if it isn't one surprise its another" he says and goes and looks at what B is doing.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Behind the wall is a cave with a smooth rock floor. B hits a switch on the wall, turning on some lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling. It's a large room with a few door way looking openings in the wall leading to other rooms. The room is set up like a computer lab. A desk with 4 monitors and two computer towers is pushed up against one wall, and down the middle is a row of servers with egg incubators sitting on the top of them. On the other side of the server wall are a few work tables holding half built computers, rc toys, bugs, and other electronic things.

"Welcome to the Bird Cave. On your right is the kitchen, and on your left is the bed room/living room area. Right now we are in my office, so please don't touch anything."
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:02 pm

What does this do? *Pokes random computer monitor*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:04 pm

"SHINY" he looks arounds "this could use more guns" he says smiling as he likes the decoration
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:10 pm

The computer monitor does nothing for it is just a computer monitor. "That is a computer monitor, it's like a tv for the internet."
B closes the wall and ties a large canvas window curtain looking thing over it. "Yeah. After everything that's happened, this place could use some guns. Yall want some breakfast?" He asks walking into the room on the right and turning on the lights there.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Something small... *She sits on a chair* That'd be great though...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:12 pm

"i am fine" tsuna says "well this is a nice place but i more chainsaws defiantly more chainsaws..." he says with a malicious grin.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:21 pm

B has a modern kitchen, though pipes holding plumbing and electricity line the walls. There are three small windows letting light in neer the top of the ceiling. One of them shows a view into the barn.

"Eggs sound good?"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Wouldn't expect anything else. *Laughs a bit*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:29 pm

B laughs, and goes over to the window looking in to the barn. He opens it, reaches through, and pulls back a huge green/blue egg. An emu squawks, looking down at them and B quickly closes the window, scaring the emu off.
Now he cooks.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Never told me you can cook! *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:35 pm

"Heh, it never came up I guess," B takes off his hat, gas mask, and gloves and gets back to work.
"So... I was planning on laying low until this whole, Sweets verse VonKraft thing blows over, and it looks like Saya wants to protect her prison. What do you want to do Tsu?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:46 pm

tsuna sits down on the floor as he starts to think what brought him here he hums an odd melody as he leans back against a wall and closes his eyes and cont.s to hum
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Tsuna *She snaps her fingers at him before pointing at B*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:51 pm

he ignores Saya and keeps humming softly
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:55 pm

"Just let him be, he's probably thinking," B opens the fridge and pulls out some bacon. "You guys are lucky I got that day off or I wouldn't have any time to go shopping and get stuff to make breakfast tacos"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: