S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"

Go down 
+3
NekoReincarnate
Tsuna-Ni
OmnipresentBacterium
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

"Vally De La Pollo Grande" Empty
PostSubject: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:52 am

"Vally De La Pollo Grande" Arches1

Omni lives within a cave about an hours drive from the nearest town. The cave is located in a heap of boulders on the edge of a decently sized valley that could have been created by a bomb hundreds of years ago, but there's no real evidence to support this theory. Across the valley from the cave’s entrance is one of those red balancing boulders (as seen in the picture above). Around the base of the structure is a stream following a ridge that encircles the valley. It's only foot wide and an inch deep and peeters out about halfway between the main entrance and the cool looking rocks. The valley is just a normal old valley filled with dead grass, cacti, and other desert plant life.

The main entrance of the cave is hidden by a shack wedged in between two large boulders sticking out from the ridge. Off a little aways is a fenced off area protecting a couple of huge solar panels. On the other side of the shack, also built into the ridge, is a barn built with better materials and stronger looking construction. There is a dirt road, that looks more like a path, leading toward the nearest town.

If you look down from the sky at the valley as a clock with a flattish bottom and the picturesque boulders are twelve o'clock, the stream follows down and stops at around 3 o'clock, the shack is 6, barn 7, and the dirt road stretches from the shack over a dip in the ridge at 8 o'clock then out toward town.

It’s in this valley he raises his beloved emus.

Instead of using the road, B takes them through the rock formation, across the valley and stops infront of his shack.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:18 pm

as they arrive slowly to the place Tsuna-ni jumps off the emu and does a little flip "well well then this is a good way to stay off the radar... i gueess" he says
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:10 pm

*The motorcycle comes to a screeching halt behind the Emus* I'm not staying here... My prison...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:31 pm

"i am sorry Saya but you will remain here" he stats kicking rocks at emu's due to already boredom.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:24 pm

No... I already have a home, and I'm defending that bitch. And I'll die with it if I have to
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:51 pm

"well then.. " he goes over and and grabs B.'S waist "well more fun for me then" he smirks at Saya
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm

So... The homicidal "Disgrace" Is also homosexual... *She sees B getting grabbed and looks away*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:22 pm

B just took off his mask when Tsu grabs his hips. His eyes widen and his jaw drops "WHA?!?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:56 pm

The very tip top of the rising sun meets the horizon. The sleeping birds laying in feathery piles start to wake up.
A bird with that got hit with one of Tsu's rocks pokes it's head up from his slumber making a loud annoyed Squawk! It gets up and approaches the group of humans being supervised by BaBa.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:59 pm

"wha wha?" Tsuna says playfully "maybe i am mybe im not Saya" he says with a grin as he decides to blow in B.'S ear
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:59 pm

B... were you going to say something? You know, before taco paco over there groped you?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:01 pm

B runs forward, "Let go! I'm asexual!"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:02 pm

*She raises an eyebrow* What does that mean in your fancy talk?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:03 pm

"he isn't attracted to anyone" he then looks at Saya " but you gonna leave poor defenseless B. with me all by himself?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:14 pm

B tries to break away from Tsu. "Exactly! BaBa! Help! Do something!"
The bird lifts its head, looks at B for a moment, then walks in a circle, sits down, and goes to sleep.
"Traitor"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:15 pm

"i think Baba approves" he grins looking at B. and Saya "so Saya will you be joining us tonight?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:19 pm

"GAH! Saya halp!"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:20 pm

*She sighs* What if by the time I get there... Everything is gone?... A-AND GET OFF HIM!
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:24 pm

"what about my place???? hmm i left it so we could stick together, and everything higher chance of survival?" he looks at her and he grabs B. even tighter.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:26 pm

*She bites her lip* That wasn't your place to begin with! It was something Vonkraft gave you!... This is my own place... A HOME. One that's actually mine. I'm not letting anyone take it.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:28 pm

"THAT WAS MY FIRST HOME I'VE HAD IN 3 FUCKING YEARS" he yell at her then smiles like a maniac "go get killed i will laugh over your corpse and paint a mural with your blood after sweets hunts you down " he smiles madly at her
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:10 pm

"Can we just go inside, have a cup of tea, and think this over? You guys haven't slept in a while..." B tries to wiggle out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:11 pm

"well depends can we use Saya's blood as a garnish?" he asks and and acts like hes gonna peck B.'S neck
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:12 pm

*She walks over to the two, pushing tsunani off of B and sighing* I'll stay an hour to think it over... Deal?...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:15 pm

"mhhm not up to me really you should ask B." he grins widly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: