S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"

Go down 
+3
NekoReincarnate
Tsuna-Ni
OmnipresentBacterium
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The Greene family

The Greene family

"Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

*zips in front of b* get the chicks and get on my back, hurry!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:45 pm

The wave blasts them into "The computer tower controle unit deep under ground" thread.

(OOC: Is that ok with yall? Sweets was planning on tracking down B and told me to go checkout that thread, but I thought he ment he wanted my character go to that thread. Right now, Xaver could save them and sweets can track them down, or we can split up and Xaver, the chicks, and B get washed away to the SCP's hide out underground. Which sounds better?)
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:49 pm

(OOC: i don't mind you go ahead and pick I'm fine ether way)
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm

(OOC: You sure?)
Back to top Go down
Mozy XII

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:52 pm

(OOC I missed something )
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:53 pm

(OOC:yea)
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:08 pm

(Ok I'm going to wash them away and split up the group. The chickies, X, and B are going down the creek without a paddle and everyone else is going to the ship I think.)
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:07 pm

*Sara sits on the lama and watches everyone go about there duties then just turns and watches Zor intently again*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

B!!!!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:25 am

Water fills up the cave up to the ledge, and laps at the edge.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:49 am

*Sara jumps off the lama bored and walks off into the wastes in the direction of the complex that Hive went to, to talk to the person Vonkraft so that she will know the person Hive got LOC into*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:12 pm

A few hours later, over the radio: *KRTZ* Saya? Saya? Are you out there, can you hear me? It's me B! I'm ok. Xavier kept me and the chicks above water enough until we fell into a storm drain in Haven. He's ok too. Did you guys make it out alright? How's Tsu doing?*KRTZ*

*KRTZ* Saya? Tsuna-ni? Sam? D-Did you guys make it out of there before the cave flooded? A-Are you alright? *KRTZ* Please be ok *KRTZ* I'm going to Thunder Bay, ok? Meet me there if your still alive... *KRTZ* Please be alive... *KRTZ*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:57 pm

If you found this before finding Chiefly Apocalyptic, Congratulations. Come check it out on the youtube channel LolaLovesYa in the next few weeks for the first episode to come out. If not, do not worry. This is the creator of both Chiefly Apocalyptic and OmnipresentBacterium the character. The instance you see here is not the same as the one you will see in the story. -CMT
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Changed the youtube channel name to CarlieLovesYa https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKdDxEhbPEQ74S9O6to6Xw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: