S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"

Go down 
+3
NekoReincarnate
Tsuna-Ni
OmnipresentBacterium
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

"Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:52 pm

"I don't know! 9 volts? It shouldn't of do this much damage."
Back to top Go down
Mozy XII

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:00 pm

"So Doc you have any idea what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:20 pm

*Xavier pokes his head through a window* SURPRISE! (OOC: *INSERT CLEVER OOC QWIP HERE*)
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:23 pm

You're right... It shouldn't have... It must have been amped... It went through his whole body... *She takes her lazer scalpel out and makes a small cut over his leg, opening the slit a bit. She's fishes in with a pair of tweezers and takes out an olive shard of metal* Crap! This can't *She makes another cut near his chest, pulling out another, larger shard* FUCK! Um... B, the guy is a living lightning rod...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

he grunts in pain from not having any anesthesia and goes silent again.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:59 am

"Shitshitshitshitshitshit, I KILLED HIM!" B grabs his head and paces around the room. "Oh no! I killed him! I didn't mean to! He grabbed me and I got scared so stabbed him with a fork! It's just a fork! Ok. It might also be a tazzer fork, but come on! I just wanted to prove I could protect myself, not kill the guy!"

B looks at the cave window Xavier poped out of "ASDF! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CAVE!? CAN'T YOU SEE I JUST KILLED SOMEONE!?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:06 am

*Sweets voice cuts through the radio* You're welcome for the rain waste land, reconstruction is going to begin now.*Then Ann's voice echos through the airwaves* And you can thank Dr. Sweets for lightning and the wild fire cutting through the Wastes as well.

"Wild fire?" B runs to the window and pushes Xaver out of the way. A large cloud of smoke can be seen coming from the west. Thought the gap in the ridge where the road leads though, B sees a red haze approaches.

"MY BIRDS!"

B stops running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, and snaps into serious business mode. "Sam! Dump some blankets in water and cover the windows. Saya! Keep working on Tsu. We might have to move him soon. And you!" B pulls Xaver through the window, "Unplug everything but the refrigerator and whatever Saya needs to fix him." Be puts on his gasmask, "I have to save my emus."

With that B runs out of the room.

Then runs back in and goes straight to his laptop, "I have to do something first." B quickly types out a message about a wildfire causing the servers to go down, and saves it as a 404 page. THEN he goes out to wrangle the Emus.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:58 am

B! *She follows him out the cave* YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM GOD DAMN IT! HE'S FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS! We need to fix his heart's beat! That's it!
*She turns to Mozy* Um... Ironicaly... We're going to need to pump more volts into him...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:13 pm

B runs back in and hands her a fork.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:27 pm

... A fork?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:17 pm

B pops his head in the door way, his arms are filled with Emu chicks. "It's my tazzer fork..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:18 pm

he jumps up screaming when he hears tazzer fork. and passes back out
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:46 pm

*She looks at the fork with a sadistic smile before shaking it off* Work saya, work... *She goes over tsuna, she opens her bag to reveal a white panel looking device* Well... Thanks vonkraft... *She presses the panel to tsuna's chest* CLEAR! *It sends a shock*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:55 pm

OW! Well i just just passing by thats all looks like u passed by at a hecktic time
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:08 pm

B ushers a few full grown emus to the back of the cave past the servers. Behind the servers was a cavas wall that B took down, separating the 'room' from the rest of the cave. He puts up a full length mirror and a lamp deeper into the cooler crevasses of the cave to distract the emus he's wrangling in, like giving keys to a baby to play with.

"Don't care any more, there's a fire headed this way and I need help. Just unplug everything and then help me with these emus."
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:17 pm

*unplugs things like a bat out of hell on steroids* got the plugs! coming to help with the birds!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:21 pm

B's radio starts talking again, this time in sweet's voice. *KRTZ* I'll up the rainfall and put it out. Be careful of flash flooding. *KRTZ*

"Flash flooding? GOD DAMN IT!" B races to the window and looks between the dip in the ridge. The smoke is still there, but the red haze has been smothered out. In his valley, sweet delicious rain falls from the sky, after a few moments it starts to pick up.

B curses as he runs to the back of the cave and herds the birds out. "Come on, come on you stupid chickens! Move or your going to drown!"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:24 pm

B! we're going to have to move tsuna too! I'm not getting any signs of change from his condition!
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:25 pm

*hold up mirror* follow the shiny bird brains! Hey Saya what are you doing in the chicken valley?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:28 pm

he grunts again in discomfort and complete pain and manages to say "fuck this" before he goes out of it again.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:30 pm

The birds get a kick out of the shinny and start trotting towards him.

"Yes! It's working!"

B works on ushering the 24 chickies up to higher ground.

"Saya, what can we do?"
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:46 pm

First of all, Get him the fuck out of here! We'll get more time when he's not under water!... I'm really under equipped, all I got was the shit from Vonkraft.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:13 pm

The birds follow Xaver out of the house. The sound of rushing water echos though the cave.

Deeper into the cave, behind the servers and once canvas wall, there is a steep slope down where half of it suddenly drops two yards and the other half becomes a cluster of boulders leading downwards to a huge crevas like cavern. There are some holes in the roof that let in some shaded natural light, and now streams of water. The natural stream that flows through this cavern is quickly rising. The current getting faster and hostile.

B tosses chicks over the ledge, only 10 left. "That part of the cave should be fine! It's down here where it floods all the time!"

B counts the chicks. 6 climbed out them selfs, he's tossed 14 over the ledge so far, "Four left," Wh-where are they? "Chicky Chicky Chickys!" B looks around the rocks one of then trapped in the boulders. "One!" that chick is tossed over the ledge. B travels deeper into the cavern, closer to the stream a chick bounces atop a damp stone. "Two!" that chick is thrown over the ledge.

B has to hurry, the sound of rushing water gets louder. "MeeShee! Fredric! Where are you!"

Peep! Peep! Peep!

A pair of "Peep's" come from up stream. Two wet chicks are stuck on the rock of the raging stream. "I found them!" B calls as she stats to wade into the water. He picks up the chicks and cradles them in his arms. "I got 'em! I go- OH SHIT!"

A wave of water blasts through the cavern toward B.

Last edited by OmnipresentBacterium on Mon May 27, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:17 pm

*I step outside Carl by my side*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Tsuna stumbles to the door and looks and throws up then mumbles "all board the ship" before he falls to one knee again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Vally De La Pollo Grande"   "Vally De La Pollo Grande" - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Vally De La Pollo Grande"
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: