S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweets Office, ranch.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 pm

*Hours later*
B moans as he rolls to his side facing the back of the couch. A muffled 'Ugggg' fills the room. He rolls to his other side, hat falling to the floor, and squints as he looks around the room.
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:02 pm

*K.I.S.S.A.S.S floats in front of B* You are lucky You got drunk at the right time. *The droids normal voice replaced with a synthetic version of Sweets* Hows your head.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:19 pm

"It hurts... Where are you?" B asks as it leans in to look more closely ar KISSASS.
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:27 pm

My body is in the tank behind you.
I'm streaming my consciousness into this thing for the time being.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Looks behind him.
"What the fuuuuuuck..."
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:30 pm

There's aspirin in the medkit on the wall beside the tank. Try not to think about this, if you're sober enough I have a job for you.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:40 pm

B stares at the tank for a moment, then lays face down on the couch. "What the hell happened last night?" He hold up a finger to the robot before it could say anything, then sits back up and makes his way to the aspirin. "I remember you taking me here, and us talking about Saya and me. Then us talking about how alcohol isn't the answer, but nothing about this." B pokes at the glass at the tank. "Is this what keeps you young?"
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:43 pm

No. I am naturally immortal, well if you consider my mutation natural. *a robotic sigh is heard* With my mental conditions i can't easily rest, so i stick myself in this sensory deprivation tank to allow time for my body to fully regenerate and my mental condition to stabilize. Until now I've had to sit in there for 48 hours with nothing but nightmares and memories, now I am mobile.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:49 pm

B looks to the tank, then the robot, then back to the tank, and finally back to the robot. "Mobil... okay..."
B takes out two pills and looks around for something to drink. "Um... where's your, uh, kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

*K.I.S.S.A.S.S Floats to the door, a rid light on the lock turning green*Come on then.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:56 pm

B follows cautiously.
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:02 pm

*Sweets looks at his body from the outside*Interesting to see yourself from fresh eyes no? So do you accept the job?
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:24 pm

B takes a seat back on his couch, and puts the coffee down in front of him. He plants both feet flat on the ground, elbows atop his knees, and hands in front of his chin, his eyebrows furrowed as he stares at Sweets though the tank.
"Your actually going to start a war with the wasteland's most powerful man? He has, like, half the wasteland working for him in one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:27 pm

*the Speaker on the bot hisses a bit but comes back to working order*I am not planning war, I'm planning help to the half he doesn't have. and the half he does have. *there is a pause and robotic sigh*Frankly I'm tired of hurting folks, Been doing it for almost 400 years now, I want to help, but I cant do that if raiders are selling info to VonKraft about where our hospitals going, since its a rival to his own doctors.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:54 pm

"Yeah, well, Sir Skullchusher said he was going to fight along side you. So please forgive me if I mistake that as a threat for violence."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:59 pm

*If Sweets still had an eye he'd roll it*Look B, I plan no war, it would be pointless, he and i are immortal, it would be an infinite fight back and forth costing us lives that are not ours. When we say fight, we talk about the wasteland, the issues with it, raiders, monsters, the lack of education in it to the point they live with out the basic knowledge to read in some areas. *The Bot, far less intimidating that the mind speaking through it floats.*I'm offering you a chance to help people B.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 10:21 pm

B looks at him skeptically."I help people in my own way already. I'm not drinking the kool aid just yet sir. But hey, maybe one day if I'm desperate I'll keep you in mind. You're a good man Sweets. Too good for this wasteland. I'm going to go on my way now," he says while standing up and stretching. "But I'll email you instructions on how to do it yourself once I get back to my old shack. For helping me out, I'll even do it for free. Take care now," with that he gets up and exits the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweets Office, ranch.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2