S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweets Ranch, Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Sweets Ranch, Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Inside the mansions kitchen is comparable to a five star hotels kitchen from the old world, it took a ot of time for sweets to build up this kitchen. Several masked Reapers mill about cooking for their brethren, several stations still open.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:01 pm

*K.I.S.S.A.S.S Leads B into the kitchen*Mind your manners around the reapers, most of them are still tribal.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:33 pm

B stops at the doorway to stare, contemplating how bad he needs the pills. A sudden bunch of neurons with the soul purpose of bringing agonizing pain shoot through his head.
"Uhg! What's a reaper?" B asks as he takes the same path through the kitchen as the robot. He makes sure not to touch anything.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:37 pm

*Sweets voice comes in clearer on the robot.* See those tall scary guys with the skull masks and guns. Those are reapers.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:49 pm

B gets to the nearest station and fiercely looks in the cupboard for glasses.
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:00 pm

They were a tribe I protected back in the beginning of the wasteland, they soon grew and started to see me as some kind of god so they modeled masks after mine, and started dressing like i was. All very odd, but very handy when i needed an army to fight vonkraft.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm

B yanks a cup out of the cupboard and shakes it at the robot.
"You... Your sick. Taking a tribe of people and making them your personal army?!"
B grabs his head and whines, then quickly uses the cup to take the pills.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:10 pm

*a robotic hand takes the cup to a sink, as it works on filling the glass a tall muscular reaper is behind B*We not taken... we fight for honor, reaper save us from raider, unkillable warrior, we honor him by taking his robes, and fighting at his side.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:22 pm

B does a 180 and takes a step back, muttering "Jesus," under his breath.
"Well," he says as he watches the robot and scratches the back of his head, "he did say 'Mind the Reapers' like we where walking through his garden and you guys were, like, roses or something..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:24 pm

*Sweets returns*Skullcrusher, go and help the construction crews with the mobile hospital, they could use your strength. *the lumbering reaper leaves* I said mind them as their names arent just for show and can take offense easily, i doubt you want to see why hes called Skullcrusher.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:32 pm

B takes the glass back and takes the pills.
"It's too early to have to worry about my well being," he grumbles, rubbing his temples. "You got any coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:34 pm

*Sweets floats over to the coffee pot, after a moment it beeps dispensing a cup of coffee.* Hands were alot faster than wireless controls.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:41 pm

"Thanks," B grumbles as he takes the coffee. B leans back against a counter and looks around at the men who can easily rip him limb from limb work together to make breakfast.
"So I'm stuck here until your done in that chamber, right?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:42 pm

You're here as long as you want, but as i offered if you will be trustable, we need an encrypted network set up, and these guys aren't in that wheelhouse.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:00 pm

"Uh-hu,"
B leaves to go back to Sweet's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Ranch, Kitchen   Sweets Ranch, Kitchen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweets Ranch, Kitchen
Page 1 of 1