S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweets Office, ranch.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Sweets Office, ranch. Empty
PostSubject: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

*Lining the walls of the office are digital frames wires hidden, the frames detail the office owners life, scans of diplomas, pictures of friends, family. Sweets checks his watch a timer setting counting down, five minutes remaining, heresies a button on the wall the floor parting a pod coming from it, he removes his clothing down to compression shorts and a compression shirt, a square cut from the left side of the chest. Sweets lays in the pod as it closes putting his head in a casing and microphone attached to the bare patch of his chest, over the heart. The casing begins to produce the sound of his heart beating, the pod closes sealing itself and filling with a light blue liquid, sweets watch beeps as the countdown finishes and sweets closes his eyes drifting into true sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:03 pm

*From Sweets' desk comes a small Robot floating up, beeping as it does sysem checks, a speaker under its optical sensor starts up*Hello, I am a Kinetic Intelligence System Server Artificial intelligence Solitude Servant. Also known as a kissass... I do not like the anagram anymore. *the bot scans Sweets' pod*Oh, I see you are asleep, I will wait to greet guests. *The bot hovers away to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 pm

*Sweets drops his inebriated companion onto the sofa taking a set behind his desk. B can see the framed pictures, windows to his past.* So, what the hell happened.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:45 pm

B takes off his mask, and lets it drop to the floor. "I heard getting drunk was a good way to forget your problems, but I couldn't stop thinking about her..." He looks around and points to a picture. "Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

*Sweets looks*Me, my wife, and our kids, 3 years before the bombs fell. Unfortunatly, its just me now. *Sweets takes a bottle of whiskey from his desk opening it and drinking.*Look, drinkin' might not help ya' it only helps your forget if you get block out drunk, an you my friend could not take that.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:52 pm

B starts to cry again, "That's horrible..."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:55 pm

*Sweets rolls his eyes*Hey! *he glares under the brim of his hat.*Shit happens, look around you, you're survivng in a land ten times worse than what I came from. My family has had their memorial, their funeral, and my tears. You don't need to stress over love. *Sweets takes another swig of the whiskey.* Live for the moment, be glad you experienced love and the pain that comes from heart break, than to have never experienced love at all.
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:56 pm

*K.I.S.S.A.S.S. peeks through the crack curious of the new guest in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:05 pm

"You sound like the greeting card from the biter apple isle." B shoves himself into sitting position as the contraption wonders in. "What's that?" B stupidly asks.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:13 pm

K.I.S.S.A.S.S. Personal assist-droid, and I speak from experience, not some greeting card. *Sweets lazily swings his now empty bottle*hey, take these down to the distillery and fill 'em back up.
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:14 pm

*The droid hovers out taking the bottles.*Yes sir, right away sir.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:23 pm

B takes off his gloves and rubes his face. "Ug... Why does everyone have better technology than me? I'm suppose to be the hacker!" B sits with he elbows on his knees and watches Sweets. "And why did you bring me here, I had a room back at the inn we could have stayed at, not that we'd do anything, seeing as I'm asexual, again."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:33 pm

list of reasons: 1) I like to keep order out here, I don't need a drunken hacker going where he doesn't need to be and getting people in deeper than they are out here already. 2) I was a licensed therapist before and after the bombs fell. 3) You woke me up.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:43 pm

"Oh god, I'm in therapy " B spat. "Look, just because I'm a drunk guy stuck in a girl's body doesn't mean I need therapy."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 pm

*Sweets glares with the contempt and uncaring eyes of a man who just does not give a damn*I could not care what your preference or mind set is, I'm here because you literally were abut to turn to substance abuse to fix your depression. *Sweets removes his hat and coat, vest tie a dress shirt under them, looking like an actual doctor and not a crazy bounty hunter.*Now, why do you feel the need to drown your problems in booze.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:21 pm

B looks skeptical for moment, then sighs. "I can never connect with people, you know. But she was different. Well, everything was different. I was just a nerd in cave that got caught up in a dangerous situation with that crazy lizard man. She was a badass beauty that didn't take shit form nobody. I guess after we both saved each other's lives, we just sort of stuck together. It's weird being alone again."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:24 pm

*Sweets sits back fingers laced*And you want to forget that? Is it that traumatic to you, that you'd want to throw away some of your best memories because she didnt want to be with you, you understadn that she mght have had to do it so that there wasnt another incident like last time. When you tried to sell off an scp and nearly got her nd several good people killed. *sweets sighs then leans forward looking at B*Look, corny as this shit sounds. Don't toss away those memories, theyre the only things that will get you through life out here. Neko...cares for you. To the point she had me do a man hunt for your ass. Don't think for a second that she doesn't like you.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:30 pm

"Neko?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:36 pm

...Old name... Someone I used to know she reminds me of. *Sweets looks at B, a bit of nostalgia in his eyes.* I have seen many people come and go, i have watched my family grow and yet I stay the same, so listen to me when I say things, odds are what ever problem you've had, I've been there, and I am still here. So let me leave jsut one last bit of old world wisdom here. The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant. Those are the words of a doctor I respected.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:49 pm

B nods thoughtfully, then leans back against the back of the couch. "I don't steal and sell SCP's anymore. Especially not with the freak in the tower. I got a job working on the tech for The Federation, so I at least have some protection from Anubis Industries, but... I'm just so scared."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:54 pm

*Sweets sits back cracking his neck*If it gives you any peace of mind, she should e staying here helping with the medical issues, were hoping to get a mobile hospital up and running and helping out in areas where doctor are rare or... poorly trained. *Sweets looks at B* and if you're trustable, we need someone to set up an encrypted network for this place.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:32 pm

"I don't know if she wants anything to do with you, but I don't know..." B kicks off his shoes and falls to his side on the couch. "So if I'm staying here until I'm un-drunk," B says as he flips to his back, and places his hat over his eyes, "I'm going to take a booze snooze."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Sleep well you drunken idiot. *Sweets works at his desk, filing reports and looking over maps, he looks at B remembering what it was like to be a father he smiles softly. He puts a blanket over his guest then gets back to his work.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:47 pm

*Sweets is brought out of his work by a beep from his watch*Shit... *Sweets signs getting into his compression shirt and shorts and climbing into the sleeping tank.*Lets hope that program works and I'm still Mobile. *Sweets is locked into the tank, slowly fading away from consciousness as the tank retracts to the wall jutting out from the side.
Back to top Go down
K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

K.I.S.S.A.S.S.

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:55 pm

*K.I.S.S.A.S.S connects itself to Sweets computer its speaker stating in a basic high pitched monotone*
[program: 0001.exe begin.]
[neural paths: Active]
[K.I.S.S.A.S.S link: Available]
[connection established]
[downloading...]
[10%]
[20%]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Office, ranch.   Sweets Office, ranch. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down