S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zor's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:29 am

The room is in poor condition, the walls look to be hobbled together from sheet metal, the carpet is covered in stains and tears, the single window is shattered, in fact the only thing that is actually nice is the desk which is made of mahogany and is strangely covered in paperwork.

Zor sits behind the desk filling out as much of the paperwork as he can, he glances up glaring at his mortal nemesis, "You'd think that after the world ended the god damn paper work would've disappeared but noooooo... somehow it's still around."

Last edited by Zorua on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Zor leans back in his chair staring up at the ceiling, his feet kicked back on his desk; it was at times like this, when he was alone with nothing to do, that his mind liked to wander.  He thought back on the past three hundred years, all that he had seen even after taking cover in this base, and he could do nothing to stop it.  Sighing he rose to his feet, there really wasn't much use in dwelling on the past, it would only cause the dreams again.  He needed some fresh air, it's not like the council of six needed him right now; and honestly wandering sounded good at the moment.  Nodding to himself he picked up the Stetson he had taken from his doppelganger half a decade back and put on his duster.
Maybe he would go see his granddaughter; it had been what almost a year since he had seen her, the last he had heard she was dating some guy... were they still dating?  He paused at the door picking up the keys to his jeep; he wondered how his assistant would react to him leaving base unannounced, he would cross that bridge when he came to it.  For now he had people to see, and rumors to check on.
Whistling to himself he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:32 pm

She knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Zorua gasping, leaning back into his chair, "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 pm

*Sweets enters first to try and help Calm saya*Ah, Zor, you look like shit.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Zorua

Zorua

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:41 pm

"Made my assistant angry; shouldn't have left base without telling anyone," Zor says before leaning over and puking, it comes out red and tasting like iron.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:45 pm

...Good thing im universal. *Sweets holds up his spare bloo*d.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:48 pm

"God damn, and I thought I knew what a dominated husband looked like..." She examines him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 pm

*Sweets snaps a photo*Sure whitney will love to see this.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 pm

She sneers. "Get on your back old man, Doc needs to get to work."
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Zor gives a half hearted glare, rolling into his blood-puke.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm

*Sweets leans back*i can do suction scalples and blood transfusion as well as attaching bone if need be.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:59 pm

"A suction would be good, and the blood transfusion. Other than that," She pulls out her materials for the surgery, including a scalpel, tweezers and bio-foam grafts. "I think I'm set" She puts on some gloves that glow a fiery red before cooling. "Lets get to work."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:01 pm

*Sweets gives her two tendrils from his arm, one with an injection needle, the other a wide suction mouth,.*Stick him where he needs it, I can do the rest.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:11 pm

"Holy shit... Can you get like someone else to do that? Like a raider? or a dog?" She says as she starts to operate. She opens him up, extracting the broken ribs carefully and suctioning any excess blood. She covers the lung with a graft and waits as she suctions the rest of his insides.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Nope, just me, *Sweets is squeezing his hand, a small bladder in it pumping the blood steadily into Zors body.*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:17 pm

She nods as she prepositions the ribs in the rib cage. "How exactly are you like that? you're a medical impossibility."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Don't ask me, i just mutated out this way, immortal, regeneration, and one day the switch is flipped and i'm making more tissue, its mostly stem cell based, but the human bodies a giant machine, add in parts for new features. Kind of like the next step up from a lizard, cut an arm off i grow it back, but then i make a knife and stab you. I dont know, how do you explain your family gift of sight?
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:32 pm

"My bastard of a great great great great grand father..." She frowns, " 5G Grand Mother was the hero... And that, during the five years, is where I inherited my skin..." She sighs, "Do you have any non toxic super glue? Bone glue? A hard adhesive?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Zor coughs, "There's some super glue in the desk. It's a pleasure to meet you by the way."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Why do you need glue when you have a guy that can make bones here?
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Zor's eyes go wide; coughing he looks to Sweets, "Bring me Angela."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Can't I'm the one keeping you chock full of the red stuff.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 pm

"Better if I use his. No matter how close you two have in DNA structure, his cells will most likely reject yours. That would work if we needed a whole bone, not pieces. Get my mortar and pestle." She passes him two bio foam grafts. "Grind the Bio Foam until it's a paste, then give me the mortar when you're done."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 pm

*Sweets begins grinding.*Alright. *When the paste is ready he passes it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zor's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zor's Office   Zor's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zor's Office
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next