S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angela's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:22 pm

Opening the door, Zor comes across a rather large room; the walls are mostly barren, with a single lamp hanging from the ceiling the only thing to give the room light.  Stepping in the well used wooden floor creaks slightly announcing his arrival.  The woman in the chair looks up from what she's doing, shooting a glare at the man in front of her.
The woman looks like she can't be much older the sixteen, her blonde hair flowing down to about mid-back, her blue eyes shown a wisdom and seriousness beyond her years.
"And where exactly were you?" She demands leaning back in the chair, folding her arms she begins tapping one of her fingers.  Zor mentally cursed himself for not caring; the girl in front of him knew his limits and wasn't afraid to kick his ass and let him slowly recover... if he was lucky she would be having a good day.
To his credit the Federation leader kept his smile in place, his lit smoke still dangling from his lips, as he thought over his choices; granted none of them were really all that good.  Finally deciding to go for broke he replied, "I needed some fresh air, the paper work was getting to be to much."
The blondes' eyes narrow, lips affixing themselves into a deep scowl; she gets to her feet making slow deliberate steps towards her commander, her words come out quiet and venomous, "You think you can just abandon your post because. you're. bored?"
"Yes, it's been awhile since I've been for a good drive; I was starting to go stir crazy Angela.  I think the last time I was actually out in the wastes was two years ago, and that was only a two hour visit with Whitney; so excuse me for wanting a little fresh air," the ancient man says holding his ground.
Reaching him Angela grabs his duster, pulling his face down so they were looking eye to eye; the next thing from her mouth was in a low dangerous hiss, "Do you realize what could have happened?  There are people after us, the bounty on your head alone could feed a small town; it doesn't matter if it's been well over a hundred years since it was placed on your head, their decedents are still looking for you!  And don't you dare try giving me that 'they can't kill me' routine, they would still rip you to apart; and how enjoyable an existence that would be, to be only a head!"
She slams her fist into his stomach; allowing him to drop before following it up with a strong kick to the chest, a snap rings out followed by a hard deep cough from the man.  Angela walks back to her desk taking a few minutes to calm herself before speaking again, "If you want to go for a drive, I suppose I can't stop you; though I expect to be told before you decide to slip out again, are we clear?"
Zor nods his head, gasping for breath; continuing to stand was a fight due to the pain from both his chest and stomach, he was positive he had at least one punctured lung.
"Good, now get out of my office," Angela says returning to whatever she was doing before The Federation leader had entered.  Zorua stumbles his way out of the office, and down to the medical bay.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:17 am

Angela receives an email on her laptop,
"Angela,
Send out some hunters, that object can't fall into the wrong hands.
-Z"

Angela nods her head sending out emails to the council of six, they would find their best hunters and this would come to an end soon.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:12 am

*VonKraft walks into the office, a glare over his eyes as he walks to the woman on the other side of the desk* I need to see the woman who's mending your boss.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:16 am

Angela looks up from her phone; she holds up her finger quickly finishing the message, "Right this way sir."
She gets up leading them towards her bosses office.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:17 am

*VonKraft follows her, glaring still*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:18 am

*After a shot of adrenalin and a few quick rounds of medical electrocution done by Foundation first aid, the naked woman's heart beats regularly again. Security lugs the woman's unconscious, still naked, body into Angela's office and tie her to the chair. At this point, the woman is still out cold, even though that surge of adrenalin.*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 am

Angela glare at the woman taping her finger, she could wait; the hunters were out doing their job, and her boss last she checked had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:33 am

*The woman sleeps for another hour or so, then stirs. The woman's tries to stretch as she wakes, thus tugging against the ropes. The almost peaceful looking girl's eyebrows pinch together as she shakes herself awake.*
*She stares wide eyed at the woman behind the desk for a good 10 seconds until she decides to break the silence.*

SAFE WORD!
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:37 am

After about an hour Angela had stood, deciding to let her wings out; when the woman had woken up and shouted she surged forward giving a rather strong back hand to the woman, "Shut your fucking trap; now listen and listen carefully, I'm going to ask you questions and you're going to answer them.  Do you understand?"
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-016

Last edited by Zorua on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:43 am

*The woman face slowly turns back to the woman. In 3.2 seconds the blond woman's face turned pink all over with a red back hand print on her cheek. Her eyes and nose are faucets and a bit of drool is coming from the side of her mouth.*

Uh*sniff* *glub* Uh-h-h-hu *sniff* *sob*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:44 am

*VonKraft's announcement comes over the Airwaves*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:44 am

"Good, now what were you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:56 am

"Hu? S-S-Saya? *sniff* H-How- Where?" *Tears well up in her eyes as she tries to hold back another sob.* "Look a-a-angel l-lady, I don't know where I am right now... I just w-woke up naked, tied t-to a chair, then got slapped... Now my girlfriend is taken by my old boss that is a fucking cannibal and might eat her! I don't know what's going on! Am I dead? Is this the new thing god does before it sends people to hell?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:59 am

Angela's eyes narrow her hand held up for another slap, "You're B? You're the one with the AI? Good, now we're getting somewhere; I'll ask again, why did you try to sneak into our base?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 am

*The woman's eys widen again in a state of shock, then just looks down defeated.* "Yeah... I'm B... I think- wait- yeah. I was trying to talk to Saya. I *sniff* I told her that I was going to meet her by her bike and then c-convince her to run away with me..."
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:17 am

Angela smacks B once more, "That wasn't what I was asking; why were you trying to sneak into our base?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:19 am

"To see Saya!" *she yells back*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:21 am

"Good now, where is the AI?" Angela asks tilting B's head towards her.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:33 am

"B-base. It's at my secret base."
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 am

Lowering her hand Angela offers a somewhat kind smile, "And where is that?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:58 am

"I-In the dessert. In a sand dune, exactly 100 meters behind the last cactus in row five, from Manny's cactus farm. You need an electronic key and a password to get in. I usually use my voice recognition and say it into the mic, but if you lift the panel under the mic, there's a number pad just in case. Password is 'spiders' spelled with numbers. uh, 5916345. The AI was transferred from the original minicomputer to a Nokia, one of those old brick phones, but I wouldn't doubt if it left a bit of it's self back in the minicomputer."
"... Is that all you need?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 am

Angela retracts her wings back onto her back; walking over to her desk she reaches inside pulling out a pair of sunglasses and a messengers bag, sliding them on she offers b one more smile, "For now.  I need to go make sure the AI is where you said it was; don't try to escape as there will be guards watching you."
As the winged girl leaves two guards step in both armed with pistols like Gus's, they stand behind B.  She would need to get into contact with that guy VonKraft; they couldn't keep the AI on base if it was in a phone, she wasn't allowing the risk of it getting onto their mobile network... though the computer she would see about storing on site, as long as it was off they would be fine.  She quickly heads off to her bosses office.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 pm

"Wait! Can't I get some clothes first?"
"..."
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:28 pm

B is stuck in silence for half an hour to forty five minutes, when suddenly an old worn duster is placed over her body; a man in a Stetson steps into view, his face tired and his blue eyes show in age B has only seen maybe twice before.  He's wearing a grey t-shirt, his right arm is made of metal; faded blue jeans, patches of which seem to be torn; and what look to be black steel toed work boots, faded from years of heavy use; and finally the Stetson newer then the rest but still it looks old, small whisps of dark blue almost black and grey hair poke out here and there.
"So you're B," The man asks addressing the girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:08 pm

B shrinks down into the duster until the edge of the collar tickles the space between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip. Her blue eyes stare back into his. Her skin is light, as though it has just gotten rid of a tan.
"Y-yeah... um, thanks for the coat by the way..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angela's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angela's Office
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next