S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angela's Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

Angela's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:25 pm

"It's no problem, you might as well have some dignity while we have this discussion," Zor takes a seat on Angela's desk; pulling out a cig he looks up at B, "Do you mind if I smoke?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:41 pm

B sits up reviling the rest of his face as she gives him a small half smile and a shake of her head. "No it's fine,"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Zor nods liting his smoke and taking a drag; he looks once more to B his face softer and kinder, "Now then how about you tell me why you wanted to sell the AI; and please tell me the truth, a simple I needed suplies won't cut it."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

"I need the money to take care S-" a catch in breath, as tears are forced back down the back of B's throat, "Saya..."
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:01 pm

"And so you decide to sell the one thing that could fuck us all over; but I guess you didn't know," Zor had raised his voice in the beginning but it had gone down near the end. Breathing out the smoke, the site command looks to the hacker.
"I've got an offer for you," he says already feeling a slight headache settle in.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:09 pm

"Well, yeah... If it's as dangerous as you say it is, you guys would be willing to pay anything to get it back..."
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:20 pm

"It's not that kind of deal sweet heart; from the message I got from my assisstant you already gave up the location of the AI. No what I'm offering is a job to work for the federation; you and this Saya girl would have everything you need, and we'd help locate whatever we don't have here. So what do you say."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:48 pm

B glares at him as soon as first 't' in 'Sweetheart' hit his teeth.
" This Saya is the medic that I followed to your base. Doesn't she already work for you? Aren't you worried that Anubis Industries has taken her hostage, because of me?"
"I don't care who has the AI any more! I-I just want Saya back..." B starts to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:53 pm

"The medic who fixed me?  Fuck I wish she worked for me, but look Angela is out collecting the AI; Saya will be alright, I swear it on my life." Zor promises trying to console the crying girl, "It would give me a little bit more leverage if you worked for me."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:13 pm

B is a half mile past hysterical and a quart mile away from the loony bin."YOU WHERE THE ONES WHO LET THAT- THAT CANNIBAL GET AWAY! I saw that limo when I was sneaking in, I KNEW he was here! Don't you know what that blood sucker has? A sword that can make you bleed ants! If I don't get the AI to him who know's what he'll do to her!"
B sobs and shrinks back into the jacket. After a few more minutes of crying B get's back in control of herself.
I.. I'll work for you if you can help me get Saya back."
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:19 pm

"I can promise you that, I'm going to need to get in contact with my assistant; from there we'll talk things over with VonKraft and Sweets I know them, and welcome aboard," Zor says looking up to the guards, "Can you get this employee some clothes?"
The guards nod beginning to turn to the door.
"What size do you wear?" He asks the girl.

Last edited by Zorua on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:24 pm

"Men's small," the woman replies, her head hung down, her the ropes holding her from falling forward off the chair.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 pm

The guards leave; Zor looks at the woman, "What gender do I refer to you as?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:49 pm

B looks up to him with a smirk, "Just replace the pronoun with B,"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Once untied and dressed, B returns to his chair and looks down at her chest. "Um... Hey, can I get a binder or a sports bra or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Zor nods sending the guards out once more.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Zor's phone rings he picking it up he greets the caller, "Hello Angela have you gotten to Mr. VonKraft and Sweets yet? By the way you left our guest naked."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:09 pm

B shrinks back into his chair. He glances around the desk a picks up a pad of sticky notes and a pen.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Is she ok?
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:29 pm

"I'm sure she is, but Angela isn't answering at the moment; just relax though Sweets wouldn't let anything happen to her."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:47 am

B's eyebrows pinch together as B glares at the desk. The guard brings back a sports bra and hands it to B. B politely nods to the man as B takes it. Then looks to Zour, "Um... Can I go to the bathroom and do this?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 am

Zor sighs, "I'm trusting you."
The leader motions for B to go.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 pm

(OOC: I was going to do a long introspective post on why B didn't try to escape and being hard on himself for his plan failing so miserably, but I can't get myself in that mood and don't think it will bring any substance into the story, so for all intensive purposes B went to the bath room and put on a bra without incident, and came back.)
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 pm

"Now we have much to discuss still; but let's start with something rather trivial, your living arrangements," Zor says a cheery smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm

"Li-living arrangements?" B replies confused as he takes his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angela's Office   Angela's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angela's Office
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next