S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VonKraft's Penhouse

Go down 
+4
...Alice...
Jasper Powell
Zorua
Herald VonKraft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Hmmm... Would you rather they stay in the tower for the night? That way they're rested up for a true meeting?
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Zor opens his mouth to say something, remember who he is talking to and bites his tongue; it wouldn't be smart to anger either individuals.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Jasper is confused by the situation, and stays seated until he's told directly to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:21 pm

"Jasper was it?" She takes steps towards him, "I am The Queen of Hearts, the head of security. What ever past you have had, you would be well fed with a roof over your head if you join us."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:26 pm

"What uh, what would I be doing if I did join?" Jasper asks Hearts, finally taking down the hood of his cloak to reveal his bare scalp.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 pm

"We currently have three Regiments. The Survey Corps, The Stationary Guard and the Military Police. The First requiring you to join five others to search for resources and positions of interest. The second, defending strongholds and points we have found to be useful or important. Finally, the Military police would require you work directly under me..."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm

"And working for you would just be security?" Jasper asks.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:40 pm

"If only..." She looks at him carefully, as if gauging strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 pm

"Okay then... Do I have time to make a decision?" Jasper asks politely, hoping the answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:46 pm

*VonKraft nods, leaning back in his chair* Alice can show you the way out when you're done. Mr. Banks, my guards will walk you out.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 pm

"Provided you retain good terms with us, and don't die."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:54 pm

*VonKraft gives a slight smile as Zorua leaves, looking at the screen of his computer* And thus, the prey leaves tracks.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Jasper stands from his chair, not noticing the remark VonKraft made. "Thank you two for being so... humane about his. Most other people nowadays aren't very polite to anyone." Jasper walks over to Alice, hoping she'll show him where to go.
Back to top Go down
...Alice...

...Alice...

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:01 am

"It is only proper etiquette" She says curtsying. She leads him to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:32 am

*A message pops up on Von Kraft's computer*
[to: VonKraft]
[from: eng8@&$2ue4$&jwns976$]

[subject:still looking for those SCPs?]

jeiwj817&)/:2sjeij <Anubis CEO VonKraft> <I've found the original AI aka: SCP- 079> <I want free internet wifi networks, hubs, servers, generators, ect. in all desert communities you "own" along with free fresh water for all small communities that you haven't gotten around to yet.><If you plan on having this much power you WILL use it for good> <always watching> <OmnipresentBacterium> @&33eidjwjqkxndj

[Click to reply]
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 am

[to: Mr. B]
[From: Herald VonKraft, CEO]

[Subject: RE:still looking for SCPs?]

I'm sorry, Mr. B, but I cannot do that. First of all, I do not follow the orders of a amateur hacker who seems to think that they're too well hidden for my soldiers to find. Your ego is so large, that you seem to forget that it's MY network you're on.

Second, do you realize how much water you're asking for? I would need to ration it in such a way that most communities would be bone dry before Wednesday from a shipment that arrived on the Monday before. Not to mention, it would be taking water from places that already have water. I'd need to buy the town of Thunder Bay.

And finally, I have no respect for these little 'communities' that have resisted joining my company. Why should I help those who don't help themselves. They think they can make it on their own, so be it.

So, if you truly think you can threaten me, my sister, and the various towns and communities that I have under my protection and get away with it... Well, let's just say that I'll ensure that your say in all of this is null.

-Herald VonKraft
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 pm

*The elevator dings as the twin doors open, revealing VonKraft and Jasper. VonKraft walks to his dinning nook, taking a seat at the small table that's filled with food. Ham, eggs, bacon, sausage, milk, orange juice, and toast smells waft from the table to the elevator.*
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Jasper's nose guides him towards the nook, and towards the food that his host has so graciously offered him.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:53 pm

*VonKraft waves a hand over the table* Help yourself, you must be starving my friend. *VonKraft begins placing food on his plate as the chief pours him a glass of milk*
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:59 pm

Jasper takes a plate full of the various food items and doesn't even bother sitting down before he starts eating, barely using his utensils. Eating is a very loose term for the way Jasper is scarfing down this food.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 am

*He continues eating, taking a sip of his drink* So, have you given any thought to my offer of employment?
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:13 am

Jasper nods, still eating his food. He quickly finishes off a glass of orange juice before replying; " I have sir, but I still have some questions about the different positions. If it's alright to ask them."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:39 am

I'd be glad to answer anything you wish to ask. *VonKraft leans back in his chair, pressing his fingertips together*
Back to top Go down
Jasper Powell

Jasper Powell

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:03 am

"I understand the first two departments, but I wasn't really given any details on the third, with Miss Hearts." Jasper asks before starting off another piece of toast.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:17 am

The Military Police? Well, in layman's terms you'ld be taking out threats that Hearts and I deem too large to allow to continue. For example, let's say a group of raiders attacked the town of Thunder Bay. While we don't have full control of the town, we do have an obligation to protect the innocent people in that town.

Thus, the Military Police will enter the town, and end the threat by aiding the law enforcement of the town. For areas that don't have law enforcement, we become that enforcement for a short time. It's very simple. *He drinks a small glass of wine that was poured for him moments ago*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VonKraft's Penhouse
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next