S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VonKraft's Penhouse

Go down 
+4
...Alice...
Jasper Powell
Zorua
Herald VonKraft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:30 pm

*Sweets keeps his mask over his face.*I'm listening.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 pm

What exactly do you want in compensation for the threats our new employee has made towards both of your fine organizations? Besides the delivery of the SCP she was threatening to use of course," Angela says, still unable to believe they were going to do this.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:35 pm

A punch to the face, for a start.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:36 pm

*VonKraft takes the stage at this point* I'm sure my ally and I both agree that the hacker known as B should be imprisoned for a good amount of time; however, I would like a short list of all the SCP and anomalous items the Federation currently has, as well as a peace treaty between our three factions.

If you're willing to my demands, Anubis Industries will not go after B. You'll need to speak more to Capt. Sweets for Haven's part in this.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:39 pm

"I can see to the list, the treaty was something Zor himself was hoping for; and as for you Sweets I'm not sure I can allow you to hit a lady," Angela says offering a smile.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Haven is willing to wave the charges in exchange for a peace agreement and a trading route set up between the two. And the release of Saya...the medic in the room, to haven custody. As for hitting her, she has it coming, and equal rights equal fights.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Huh, seems to make sense that B is a woman. Slim frame and all.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 pm

"The peace treaty and trade can be established; and I will see to the setting up the fight, anywhere in particular you would like it to take place?" Angela asks, glad that everything could be taken care of easier then she imagined.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Front gate of the complex.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:48 pm

"That can be arranged."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:49 pm

*Sweets nods*If this is all...
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:52 pm

"I must return to base and get the list, it's been a pleasure; now if you'll excuse me gentlemen, I've got some business to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:53 pm

*Sweets turns to Vonkraft*The keys to her cuffs. *he holds out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:13 am

Of course... *VonKraft stands and walks over to his portrait of his father, the Man with the Metal Arm, and quickly opens it. He walks to Sweets and hands him two items: a key, and one of SCP-010 (The Collar's of Control)* I'll let you leave with her, once the collar is attached. I want to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again, so I wish to keep Miss Saya as a bargaining chip.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Angela nods, reaching behind her and pressing the elevator call button; once it arrives she steps back into the enclosed space and rides the elevator down to the ground level.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Saya stirs slightly after knocking herself out from exhaust.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Like hell vonkraftthe girl is not a bargaining chip find a different method if you have to but she's leaving here free and alive.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:37 pm

*Sweets is silent for a minute, then nods.*I'll give you a trade off, *Sweets pulls a small wide mouthed cycling er from his pocket walking to the elevator door, he attaches it and from the disc shoots a frame that molds around the elevator, the front opens to reveal a key pad, sweets enters 682 but does not hit enter.* behind this door will not be an elevator, it will be a 10x10x10 room with 24 tanks equidistant from each other, inside the tanks are eggs of 682, one egg, for her life, free of controls. Offer going once.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Going twice.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:23 pm

*VonKraft smiles, then shakes his head* No thank you Justin. I'd rather get my collection close to complete before I take one of those dangerous things. Now, put the collar on the girl or let her be killed once you reach the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:26 pm

*Sweets lifts his mask looking at vonkraft*No vonkraft, she is an innocent bystander in this, and if that girl dies, I unleash everything in these pocket dimensions onto your base.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Ok, go ahead. *VonKraft leans back in his chair, looking Sweets in the eye* Unleash everything you have, I want to see you do it. Kill every single person in this base, and watch as the whole of the wasteland falls around your feet. I promise that I'll unleash the full power of the Lightning Canon in Thunder Bay on innocent civilians. Not to mention I'll kill the girl right now, thus making your threat even more empty. So, tell me Justin, which is it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

*Sweets smirks*Alright, you got me its a bluff. *Sweets laughs* like I'd kill everyone in here. *Sweets turns back to his cold self*She leaves here free, wastland needs its doctors, not just medics, and not ones stamped with your mark.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:39 pm

*VonKraft glares, giving a callous smile* The turrets will be shooting her down as soon as you leave, so I'll give you a second option... I want full access to her expertise and medical supplies
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:42 pm

You already took her supplies from the prison as i understand. And her access is her own, shes not my employee. Stop trying to screw me vonkraft, only two people can do it the way I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VonKraft's Penhouse
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next