S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VonKraft's Penhouse

Go down 
+4
...Alice...
Jasper Powell
Zorua
Herald VonKraft
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Justin, let me put it to you simply. You have two choices on how to get out of here: 1) The girl dies here and now, or 2) she puts the collar on. Now, either one of those happens, or I start having my Lightning Canon blast away at random targets.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:46 pm

*Sweets rubs his chin for a moment*...hmmm ruin other lives, let her be in your hands. Fine, put the collar on her.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 pm

*VonKraft snaps his fingers, signalling a pair of guards to put the collar around Saya's neck.* There, now was that so bad?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:48 pm

No, but i will be reworking our trade routes, i doubt there's many people manufacturing any medical equipment, and you'll be running dry soon.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:50 pm

*VonKraft presses a button, forcing Saya to scratch at her own face hard enough to leave a deep scratch. Blood dripping form the cut* And then the girl will die anyway, really Justin do you think I'm so stupid to let a loop out out that you can exploit?

(OOC: I got permission from her to do that, by the way)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:52 pm

You dont want me to answer that. *Sweets removes his device from the door.*If that's all vonkraft, i'll be taking her away from here.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Hmmm... Actually, no you wont. I've changed my mind. *VonKraft presses another button and forces Saya to walk away from Sweets and towards VonKraft* I've decided that I need a medic, and this one will do just fine. Now, leave Justin Sweets.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 pm

*Sweets smirks*And here I thought we were friends. Choose your battles wisely. *Sweets turns leaving.*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Et tu Justin Sweets, et tu. *VonKraft nods, the elevator closing on Sweets*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 pm

*VonKraft watches as the Haven perimeter is set up around his base. He smiles, sipping a glass of wine* Well well Justin, you've moved your pawns into position. Let's see if you try and take out my rook.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:38 pm

Saya lies on her side, oblivious of the war that is taking place outside. "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts... do do do..." She sighs, not only from boredom, but from the feeling of helplessness.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:40 pm

*The elevator dings, and VonKraft steps out, his confident smile gone* It seems Justin Sweets wants you a bit more than I first believed. *He looks out the large window at the man, standing in the field of sand below* Even enough to threaten every life in this building, including yours.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 pm

"Isn't that counter-fucking-intuitive?" She groans
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 pm

He's most likely bluffing, knowing his love for humanity. *He turns back to Saya and cracks his knuckles* And his hatred for people winning against him, he'd even take the last hope from a dying man. *He grabs a bottle of blood wine and chugs down a portion of it*
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:45 pm

"Got Cha... Considering I can't do shit, what are you going to do? snuff me?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 pm

No, I'm letting you go. *He turns back to her, beckoning her to come to him* You'll be under his servitude apparently, instead of aiding me. I want you to know, half the reason I wanted you to try and fix me is because it would be a stab in your ancestor's eye.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:48 pm

"Like I fucking care about my ancestor. Anything we share is the hatred of him. And I'm a freelancer, So why fight over me?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Because what I have is something that no one has the cure for, and I'm sure Justin Sweets only wants you to work for him on his 'humanitarian missions', Miss Saya. Now... *He walks over to the doctor, and unhooks the Collar of Control from her neck* Now go.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:52 pm

"Do I have permission? sir?" She says with a near blank face.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:53 pm

*VonKraft slaps Saya hard, leaving a mark on her cheek and a slight cut from his still dagger like finger nails* You will do as you please, Miss Daulton.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:55 pm

She holds her cheek as she takes steps towards the elevator. "A pleasure as always..."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:58 pm

*VonKraft looks out the window once more, then to the small picture on his desk. A small girl smiles from the picture, the CEO of Anubis Industries lets a single tear of weakness fall* I'm sorry Dorothy...
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 2:40 am

(OOC:I'm sorry I havent posted in a while,I have been moving to another country)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VonKraft's Penhouse   VonKraft's Penhouse - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VonKraft's Penhouse
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6