S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"mhe I been in worst situation " Kat flips off Terry and Tina ,then she sticks out her toung out " Hey Mr hope you like going to the hospital "
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:45 pm

SHIT! *Sweets brakes seeing the horde in front of him, it is a massive horde of scp 610 infected with 217
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 pm

"oh crap Not those things we should go back now...please"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:51 pm

...No we need to wipe them out, were going to need some fire.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Terry: *sits back down and starts mumbling* I gonna carve that guy up like a drunken lumberjack when this is over. Tina: *ignores kat*  Sure you are, anyway, activating hover system! *the vehicle leaps into the air, then the wheels turn strait down and starts emitting a green light making it hover on top of the water* Terry: *notices the horde* ah crap it's those clockwork flesh hybrids!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 pm

*Sweets looks at the flam spewing pipes and smirks*Alright, *Sweets begins driving the pipes igniting a few of the horde.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Doctor J Sweets wrote:
...No we need to wipe them out, were going to need some fire.
Don't you have weapons around this car some where? " Kat looks allarmed as the hord moves closer to them
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:00 pm

*Sweets hands her one of his pistols*I've got ammo on me when you run out. It's loaded with Incendiary rounds
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:04 pm

" yes sir ....sweets I am sceard " Kat looks down at the pistol in her hands
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Tina: we should help them. Terry: what not in a snowball's chance in hell! Tina: Terryyyy Terry: Tinaaaaa Tina: *Puts on a cute face* Pweeeeease Tewwy bear? Tarry: fine! *shutters open up near the vehicles front, and to 40mm cannons slide out the of the holes* loading fire rounds! *they aim at the hoard* Tina: FIRE! *round hit the hoard blasting and setting them ablaze*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm

*Sweets is nearly hit then cross fire*WATCH WHERE YOU'RE SHOOTIN'!
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Kat start shooting at the horde ,she hits 3 misses the rest Untill she is out of ammo " i am out "
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:03 pm

*Sweets exchanges pistols with her reloading the empty
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Kat keeps shooting at the horde "there is a lot of them I don't think we can hold them off "
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Well, stop thinking and keep shooting until I am out of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Kat looks go's back to shooting at the horde with an puzeled look in her face
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:34 pm

"wait Sweets what are you doing down there I don't see you shooting at them so what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Remember those pipes on the car that spat out flames, guess what they're spitting on now *Sweets drives *Its a bit, just a bit, hard to drive, focus on not letting you get touched by ones of these things, and shoot them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 pm

"I am sceard of those things touching me " Kat shoots more of the hybrid SCP's " I have so much to do before I die. I never even kissed a guy " the gun is out of ammo " i'm out"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:52 pm

*Sweets switches the pistol for the previous weapon with a fresh clip.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:54 pm

If it gets too bad, take the car and go, I'll hold them off.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:57 pm

"Thanks i'll tell you if that happens " Kat shoots at some of the closet to the Car watching them burn togher. As the shots made them on fire
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:01 pm

*The horde is roaring in both rage and pain attempting to attack both Sweets and the Ferris'
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:07 pm

"ok now it is getting bad Sweets what should we do?" Kat says alarmed
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:11 pm

*fires again at the horde being more careful with his aim* Terry: suck it you hybrid freaks! Tina: your lucky terry hates these things more then you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)   War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Wrenches. (Sweets and Ferris Race)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next