S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justin D Sweets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Justin D Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Justin D Sweets   Justin D Sweets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Appearence: 6'4", large build (depending on choice), Brown hair, Blue eyes
Bio: Sweets is the oldest member of the original foundation having been keeping watch over the building. He holds an immortal body, but must have human flesh should he with to regenerate or "hyper generate" allowing him to for a weapon of living matter. His body does not have infinite storage capacity and can only hold a copy of his own original body.
Sweets has a penchant for engineering and repairs, taking scrap and making vehicles and impromptu weaponry.
Sweets is currently wandering the wastes leading the foundation via radio, as he has expressed a deep desire to leave the foundations facilities due to traumatic memory, His wife died during cryostasis failure, his son and daughter killed in a battle with a group of raiders. He maintains neutral or ally status with a few figures in the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Justin D Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin D Sweets   Justin D Sweets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm

This is a temp until i can find time to make a fully detailed version.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Zorua

Zorua

Justin D Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin D Sweets   Justin D Sweets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 pm

It's fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justin D Sweets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin D Sweets   Justin D Sweets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin D Sweets
Page 1 of 1