S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burdens to carry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:04 am

*Sweets walks quietly through the wastes, hood over head, and mask filtering the dust from the air for him. As he walks, he is accompanied by the Hallucination of Beta.*What are you expecting to find out here Justin. Some clarity? Some Answer to why you keep fighting? You wont, this wasteland, is why men like me exist, it is the world of anarchy, let it happen, the foundation is dead. Bury it and Move on *Sweets stops looking at Beta*Just give up huh? Give up and let this be the world, when I can change it, even a little. *Sweets begins to walk again*What about your little speech of "Not one man can have the power to choose for the world" huh? I believe you prove, I'm not just one man, I'm a few men in one package, and if I gave up, that means I let VonKraft and that Robo-Bitch be right. *Beta stops in his tracks thinking over what his other fifth just said*God damn it, I hate when you are right.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:38 pm

*Sweets walks to the tribe he once helped, they look at him, with a mix of fear and acceptance they watch as he enters the shamans house*Been a long time friend. *Sweets sits in front of the man.* Indeed it has Carries-Burden what do you come for this time? *Sweets sighs*Some advice, I tired to help people, but it has backfired and they were hurt, now I have a large internal crisis of whats right and wrong, and whether or not I'm fighting for myself or whats right. *The shaman nods*I see, you must understand, I cannot tell you what is right, I can only tell you this, look to hwere it all started, and follow the trail that leads from that. *Sweets nods*Thank you, I have one last request, I need you and your people to join the foundation. *the old shaman opens his eyes looking at Sweets,*Join you, I suppose it could not hurt, I will tell the tribe, we will move there by weeks end, *Sweets nods*You'll need this, *Sweets writes a letter for anyone who guards the gate when they arrive.*

Last edited by Doctor J Sweets on Fri May 31, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:21 pm

*Sweets walks the wasteland following his memory to the only place he can think of that would be "where it all started." He walks for hours, the dark not bothering him, the mask equipped with night vision lenses he walks until reaching the fence of an old, dilapidated, withering ranch, he reaches over dusting the plate on the post, uncovering the words, Sweet's Family Cattle and Horse Ranch. He sighs looking up at the house as he opens the gate*Looks like it was never even raided. Great. *Sweets goes to the door, opening it. Stepping inside he begins remembering his past, A young boy, no older than ten pouting on the staircase, an old comic book clenched in his hands, a batman comic. the boys face however, shows a large swollen and black eye, A man walks though the door, and sees the young boy, his comic, and his eye. He speaks*Another fight with a bully Justin? *The boy pulls the comic up to his face to hide the eye*You can't just keep letting them make you the victim son, you have to fight back. Everyone fights back, even your mother and I. *The boy lowers his comic looking up at his father*How can I dad, I'm smaller than them... *The father puts an arm on the boys should, sitting beside him*Well, you read all these batman comics, is he as strong as big as the villains, is he just as strong as them? *He grumbles*No, not always dad... *he nods*But he always finds a way to win doesnt he? *the memory nods.*And do you know why he fights? *the boy looks up the father smiling down at him*Because, he has to fight, for the people who cant fight back, and if you fight this bully, you'll get other people to start fighting back, and he becomes powerless. *the boy nods, then looks at his father*Why do you fight dad? *The father puts a hand on the boys head*I fight to make sure that you have a good future.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm

*Sweets sighs and Omega walks the house as a figmint of his imagination*So, looks like we followed his footsteps to a point didnt we? *Sweets shakes his head*Have we though? *Omega looks at him*Yes, we have, whatever you think is right, I know it, and I;m the only sane one of us. You fight,, and will fight on, to preserve your family, and to give the world back a better life. So, I'll fight beside you if you are willing to, if not well, look at your feet *Sweets looks down, a shotgun sitting at his feet the same one his father committed murder suicide with.*If you think you cant do anything, maybe there needed to have been three shells used that day.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:25 pm

*Sweets looks at the shotgun, lifting it, he holds it in his hands. Its a common hunting shotgun, 8 rounds, with a lever reloading action. He checks it, 6 rounds. Omega looks at him*So, whats it going to be, you going to fight, or you going to bite the bullet. *Sweets grips the gun, his heart pounding, his head throbbing. He lifts the gun but the Door crashes open a slave trader coming in with a small child as he looks at Sweets*Who the fuck are you, and why the fuck you standing in my way. *The child looks at Sweets in fear, not of Sweets but the slave trader. Sweets looks up, then cocks the shotgun*Let the child go. *The trader laughs*I doubt you even know how to us- *his voice is cut off by the sound of a shotgun shell being fired, he looks down his stomach bloody, Sweets retorts*Sorry, wasnt really aiming. *Sweets pulls the lever switching out a new shell, then blowing the slavers head off his shoulders.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:35 pm

*The child stares in shock at his wouldbe captors now headless corpse then looks at Sweets as if fearing the same fate. Sweets however puts the shotgun on his back with a sling. He leans down looking at the young boy,*Hey, *he pulls his mask up*Dont be scared, I wont hurt you. *the boy shivers looking up at Sweets and says ith parched throat,*H-Help... *He pulls down a scarf to reveal a bomb collar around his neck.*Shit, *Sweets searches the slaver finding a tool for the collar, he unlocks it and deactivates the charge.*Alright, you're safe now, whats your name? *the boy looks at him, no older than 11*Alex, He took me from Venlen I wanna see my mom and dad again, can you take me back?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:22 pm

*Sweets looks at the boy, feeling Omega looking at him*Sure, I'll take you back home, just let me finish looking around here first okay? *the boy nods following Sweets as he opens an old Foundation Cache that was placed in the Ranch house a few years after his enrollment in the Foundation. Alex looks at him*So why do you wear that mask? *Sweets stops, he pulls the mask from his head*Well, to breath through all of the dust. *He retorts*but why is it shaped like a skull? *Sweets looks at the mask*Well, I guess... to scare people really, I've had it for so long, I forgot why I made it a skull... *Sweets traces his thumb over the mask. *But somedays I wonder am I the mask, or the man behind it. *Alex looks at him*Well, the mask was made by you, so either way you are yourself. *Sweets chuckles*I suppose you have a point. Come on, I have what I need, Lets see about Getting you back home. *Sweetsl eaves with the boy to the barn, inside he finds an old motorcylce, and on that Motor cycle lays a Metal skull the eyes of it filled witht he headlights of the Bike. Sweets looks in a slight amazment.*So, You stood the test of time here. I'm surprised. *Sweets walks over to the bike checking it, he refules it and starts it up as it works like a charm.*Come on Alex, Lets Get you home.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:28 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 am

*Sweets rides his bike from Venlen trying to figure out what is next. He looks up as some form of aircraft flys over him.*Hmm we do need some air support. *Sweets follows the chopper
Back to top Go down
Monica and Danis

Monica and Danis

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 am

(Obligatory "GET TO DEE CHOPPA" quote)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:52 pm

*Sweets follows the chopper to a large air force base but when he comes into range they begin shelling him with artillery strikes. Sweets manages to weave between the strikes timing the attqcks .
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:22 pm

*Sweets rides up to the gate, three men waiting with rpg's on their shoulders one shouting*STAY WHERE YOU ARE OR WE WILL FIRE! *Sweets doesn't move, he kills the bike. A radio goes off on one of the mens side, too much noise for Sweets to hear, the center of the men says*Alright, stay there, our boss is coming to see you. *Sweets nods the men staying and pointing the rockets at him, a man walks out, he's in black armor, a MGL in his hands, he struts up to the gate his black hair slicked back with soem form of oil*Who are you and how did you get past the Artillery Barrage, we had a lock on you. *Sweets lifts his mask*You may have, but your artillery has blind spots, pretty obvious ones, all I had to do was time it right. *The man stares gripping his weapon before an earpeice goes off*What?! Ma'am, he- he is an outsider... I see... yes, I understand. *He looks at his men*lower your weapons and open the gate, General Adams wants to meet this man. *He looks at Sweets* Don;t try anything, we'll have our eyes on you at all times. *The men nod lowering their weapons and opening the gates for Sweets as he starts the engine and drives in, he sees a fleet of their specialized choppers lined up ready to go at the drop of a hat. He Follows the directions to the Generals Quarters.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:40 pm

(OOC: based off the boomers?)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 pm

(OOC:YEP! :{D the moustace man has spoken.This is like the boomers from Fallout NewVegas, but there will be a twist.)
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 pm

*Sweets goes to the General, an older woman, sitting in a rocking char, looking out over the walls of the base, her quarters the old radio tower of the base, the woman does not turn to sweets. She merely speaks*So, you are here, for what ends to you come to my people outsider? *Sweets stands removing his hat as a sign of respect*I saw a chopper, I followed it because of its interesting deign, hopign to make an ally. *She scoffs,*We have no allys, the savages of this wasteland are below us, as to our choppers we followed old blueprints left here. *Sweets nods*I see, i would still like to form an allience with your people. *She turns*And what makes you think we need your help? *He puts his hat down on a table*I made it past your Artillery, others can too. On my way in I noticed a few Children looking Malnourished, your people are excellent engineers, but horticulturists, you are not. I know a thing or two about growing crops, and I would like a payment at the end.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 pm

*She smirks*Well, I can't help but like you. Alright, you fix our food supplies, and I will consider your reward. *Sweets nods leaving the tower with his hat, following an appointed guard to their food supplies. He begins setting up a hydroponic garden for them to work inside of a safe hanger, sweets then sets up a feeding system from old fuel injectors and tubing. Afterward he returns to the radio tower to hear an argument*
???: Don't you see, we are dying out here, and we needed an outsider to help us!
Adams: Yes my child, but that doesnt mean we have to do what you are suggesting.
???: Either we bright the fight to them or we will be the ones trampled over, we have the planes, we can raze villages to the ground! Take the people and keep the Clan alive.
Adams: And where is the honor in that? To just, take the savages from their homes, like they are sheep ready for the slaughter. You think that we will not incite backlash?
???: You are an old fool, someday you will see it my way.
*sweets is pushed aside by the man from before, he slicks back his hair*Out of my way outsider.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 pm

*Sweets walks up*Well, isnt he a charmer. *She turns to him* So you heard that. Excuse him, Felix is... a special case. He believes in using violence to protect his family, but he is taking it too far, he wants to wipe out peaceful people to make it easier for us. *Sweets nods.*I know the feeling, but I don't go to the point of wiping out whole civilizations. Just Raider civilizations. *She looks at him*i see, perhaps you have a purpose here. *She walks with him, the second the door opens five guards are standing with Felix, all of them brandishing weapons, Felix looks at them* Step out of the way outsider, this isnt your place. *Sweets looks at the situation, Adams looks at him*So, you are taking the route of shotgun diplomacy Felix, you sadden me. *She looks at her men*Drop those guns you blithering dolts! *she barks an order like she was a young and powerful girl, the men shiver and drop the guns running*This is my base, and until I die, thats the way it works. *She presses a cane into his chest.*And dont you forget it. *Felix knocks the cane from his chest and her hands*You think I fear you you old crone, You're nothing but an old senile woman. *he raises a hand to strke her, Sweets grabing it before it can connect, but she falls clutching her chest, she takes a pill from her pocket*So, this is your form of justice, to attack an old woman.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 pm

*Sweets stands holding Felix's arm, he thinks on the situation, Gama coming in.*Well now, what do you do, do you side with the old woman who will no doubt die, or do you side with the homicidal maniac. Your choice, will decide the fate of these people. *Sweets lets go of his arm*Its one or the other. Make your choice, you only have a few seconds. *Sweets thinking quickly holds his hand up between the two*Have either of you thought of what the people want. *They stop looking at each other, then to Sweets*what do you suggest? *Gamma stares, he did not think of that option.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:39 pm

*Sweets looks at the two*Make your case for your leadership, the people will anonymously cast their votes. The votes will be tallied, and what the people decide, will be the path they live. *the two of them look at each other*Fine then, the people will decide. *they leave and Gamma looks at Sweets*Amazing, you actually found a solution that fast...but you have something up your sleeve dont you? *Sweets smirks*Yep. *Hours later Sweets has everything set up. He stands between the two, he flips a coin, Felix winning.*
Felix: People, I am trying to save us. If we stay here we will become weak, we need to expand, aggressively to keep our power cemented we cant let the wasteland eat us like its breakfast burrito! *some cheer for him*
Adams: My children, have I not raised you to fight only for defense, if we are aggressive to the waste they will turn against us. We must protect ourselves from the waste, and we must continue to protect ourselves, the old ways have worked this long, they will continue to work, please, listen to someone who has been here longer than you.
*Many cheer for her, then Sweets stands taking the stage*people, I am not one of you, but, i have been in your position before. You are conflicted, do you fight to protect your family, or do you work to protect them, but I offer you this, see the wastes. Do not lock yourselves here, come out into the waste, I cannot Guarantee your safety, but I look at you, and I see the call of adventure, many of you want to find your place in the world, and many of you will not find it here, so I offer you this, allow yourselves to move freely, protect yourselves from raiders, slavers, those who wish to take from you, but allow yourselves the chance to live.
*The people are quite, one of them begins clapping, as others follow. The two stare,*
Felix:You tricked us!
Adams:Indeed you have!
Sweets: No, I said you two will make your case, I never said I wouldnt offer a third option, the world is not always either or, there is always a third option.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:07 pm

*the people go into a voting booth placing their votes into a large box, sweets then combs through the votes afterward*
Felix:Well whats the vote?
Adams:Yes, do tell.
Sweets sighs: Felix 120,
Felix: Ha,
Sweets: Adams 200
Adams:Hmph!
Sweets: Freedom, 500.
*they stare*We have been defeated....
FelixL I Don't Accept! *he pulls a revolver firing into Swets head.
*Sweets falls back and Adams stares, but Sweets sits up*now why did you have to do that? *Sweets jabs an arm blade through Felix's shoulder and he screams in pain. He rips himself free fleeing and adamns looks at Sweets*What are you?
Sweets:Old, and you owe me.
*She grumbles*Fine, I keep my end of the bargain, what do you want.
*Sweets smiles*A few choppers, and I think I'll find some men to pilot them.
*She sighs*Take a VR pod, it is how we train them.
*Sweets loads his recruits onto the choppers along with his bike, and a Vr pod. They fly toward Haven.
So, you stood as the middle man, and you opted for them to govern themselves, rather than to let one person rule them, Noble, and clever, you have my support, you know who is left, and he wont be so easy.
*Sweets nods*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burdens to carry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burdens to carry.    Burdens to carry.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burdens to carry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: