S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venlen Slums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Venlen Slums  Empty
PostSubject: Venlen Slums    Venlen Slums  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:33 pm

*Sweets rides into the slums with Alex on his back*Any idea where your parents lived?
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Venlen Slums  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venlen Slums    Venlen Slums  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 pm

*Alex leads Sweets to his home in the slums and Sweets lets him off.*Stay sharp and keep out of trouble kid. *Alex runs inside his home happily and Sweets goes to leave, but finds himself with five men surrounding his bike, A man in a black cowboy hat with a silver skull pinned to its front, reaches over and turns off the engine, speaking with a slow drawl.*Now, why did you have to go and do that, that boy was worth a grand on the slaver market, plus my commission. *Sweets looks at him with the mask blocking his face, the cowboy hated man lights a match to start a cigarette tossing the watch aside into a barrel of wood setting it aflame*My names Billy Bones, cause, if you aint makin me my bones, I bury yours, way I see it, you owe me 2 gran, now, you gonna pay with cash, or your hide?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Venlen Slums  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venlen Slums    Venlen Slums  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:56 pm

*Sweets remains quiet Billy smirks*I'll take tat as hide. Boys, you know what to do. *one of Billy's men grab Sweets shoulder, Sweets speaks*You want to keep that hand, then get it off of me *The 7 foot tall thug laughs and grips tighter, Sweets grabs his hand and rips it out of socket then completely off the mans body, sweets flips it then uses it to bitch slap its former owner.*Warned you. *billy claps*impressive my good man, impressive, but now you owe me 2 grand and a new subordinate. *Billy nods the men pulling out sawnoff shot guns*Its a shame you really have potential too. *Sweets looks to his left, Delta standing there*Its four against one. The odds aren't in your favor, Fold?*Sweets flicks his wrists his .44s falling into his palms.*Double down. *he pulls his arms up firing dead center, between the eyes of the first two, then behind him through the hearts of the last two, Billy's mouth is wide open, his cigarette falling to the broken pavement. Sweets pulls his ax from his back, placing it on the barrel fire the metal heating up.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

Venlen Slums  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venlen Slums    Venlen Slums  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am

*Sweets lifts the Ax from the fire the head of it glowing like a torch*Billy stammers*H-hey man, I-I was just, just doin my job, you know? Trying to make sure theres food on my table, and a girl in my bed. You know, I cant be bad if I'm just doin my job. *Sweets glares at him through the mask, then presses the ax against the left side of Billy's face. He screams in agony the metal melting away his skin. Sweets pulls the blade back*Wrong, you can be very wrong when you sell the lives of children for a profit. *Billy holds his face*y-ya bastard! If I go down every slaver in the wastelands gonna be after your sorry ass! *Sweets leans in lifting his mask*That just makes it easier to hunt them down. *he takes billies hat, pulling his mask back in place, he places it on his head, then turns to go back to his motorcycle*Before i forget, *Sweets whips around quickly slicing the ax through his neck, the head falling to the pavement, and rolling to a gutter.* Rest in piece, scumbag. *Sweets goes to his bike, Delta looking at him*You went against them, knowing the odds werent in your favor, why? *Sweets cools the ax, placing it back on his back.*Because, if memory serves, I'm the wild card. The Ace of Spades. *Delta looks at him*In black jack the ace can go from 11 and win with anything that equals ten, but if the player hits, and goes over twenty one, they can be saved from a bust by making the ace equal one. And the Ace of spades often is regarded as the card of Death. I see... you knowingly take the risk in hopes of reaping the reward when dealt a bad hand...I respect that, you have my support.
Back to top Go down
A.C.I of Spades

A.C.I of Spades

Venlen Slums  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venlen Slums    Venlen Slums  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:20 pm

An individual in a Phantom Masquerade-esque mask walks the slums. A dark trench coat is draped haphazardly over his apparently clean attire. A grey bulky vest clinging onto the white button up shirt he is currently wearing. He brushes his slacks and keeps an eye on the street. He smiles under his mask as hired thugs and mercs start walking from alley ways. He tilts his beaver hat downwards a bit, his goggles slip onto the front ridge. He puts his hand on his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venlen Slums  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venlen Slums    Venlen Slums  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venlen Slums
Page 1 of 1