S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End to Madness.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

The End to Madness. Empty
PostSubject: The End to Madness.   The End to Madness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 pm

*Sweets walks to his room, the new recruits being handled by Jackson, he sits on his bed*Only one place to talk to you Beta. *Sweets lays down on the bed closing his eyes drifting off into his own mind. Beta stands then turns to Sweets*Come to make me join in your fools quest? To be some hero? I wont join, you are weak! You have to keep fighting when there is nothing to fight for! *Omega appears beside Sweets*Really Beta, there is plenty to fight for, the life of a little girl *Delta appears beside Sweets*To change the odds in our favor. *Gamma next*To show there's more than black and white. *Sweets moves past his counterparts*I am the Alpha wolf in the pack Beta, you are just a fractured personality. *Beta looks enraged.*YOU ARE NO LEADER YOU ARE A LITTLE BOY SCREAMING FOR SOMEONE TO NOTICE HIS WORK! ACCEPT IT! ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND STOP FIGHTING ME!*Sweets sighs*No, I am not the one fighting this, its just you. *the four join into one, and beta looks at the combination*You arent the only one who can transform. *he snaps his fingers the monster coming from the ground, it roars as beta touches its head as it merges with him, he wears a bone mask in similar design to Sweets own, he holds out his hand a long thinck spinal cord shooting out of his hand, the end of it forming a long bone bladed scythe, he spins it in his hand.*WELL SEE WHO THE REAL REAPER IS!*He charges at Sweets.*
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The End to Madness.   The End to Madness. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:45 pm

*Sweets charges at his reflection and beta slices the scythe into Sweets side*A true man, controls his inner demons he does not suppress them! *He attempts to remove the scythe, but Sweets grabs it*You're right. For once, you are right. *Sweets takes control of the scythe, the blade switching the sides and Sweets looks at Beta*This is MY mind, not yours. *Sweets Holds the scythe, splitting himself into four, all of them in the same black duster and silver mask, all of them holding a scythe* You have no power over me. *Sweets snaps his finger the monster leaving beta, knowing who is truly in control, it walks behind him, Sweets snaps again, a large steel collar appearing on its neck, heavy chains going from the Steel ring of a collar, to a steel band around his wrist.*No, NO! GIVE IT BACK IT IS MY POWER! YOU CANT TAKE THAT FROM ME! *Sweets looks at him* No, you are my power, I control you. *Beta stares the facade, the suit, the vest, the red irises of his eyes, they fade away. leaving only a teen in a batman shirt, some jeans, and eyes red from crying. Sweets looks at him, then he kneels down, and embraces Beta, the two merging together. Omega stands*It's time you knew the truth, the truth you have blocked from your mind.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The End to Madness.   The End to Madness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:00 am

*Sweets watches as a lawyer stands by a 16 year old Sweets. A man behind a desk reads out from a paper*In the event of their death under the circumstances given, Jackson and Nina Sweets life insurance policies will pay out 1 million dollars a piece, to be put into a bank account to pay off the last 50,000 in debt of the ranch and its bills, the rest is to be given in a weekly check to pay for Justin to pay for food, and basic need such as clothing and educational material. As well as this letter be read to him. *he clears his throat*
Son,
Know we care for you deeply, that is why we must leave you, your mother and I we have developed a cancer, tumors in our hearts, sadly in this case, they are called lovers wounds. (made up but damn it this is drama) The money it would take, to help us, would leave you with out a future, and we choose, to leave you with a better life, and we will be watching from heaven, so make us proud son. We only wish that we could see what type of man you will become. Please, forgive us for this. Remember, Protect your family, help those who need it, and always do what is right, not what is told.
We love you,
Mom and Dad.
*The memory ends, and Sweets stays on his knees, he stares into the floor. Omega puts a hand on Sweets shoulder*You blocked the memory, it was too painful, its what spawned beta, but, it is what made you who you are, you kept that code to be the guiding laws of your life, you named your children after your parents, even if you blocked it out, that memory is still in you, seeping out of its grave, and you have to live with it, the damage is done, its how you live now that is what they will look at.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The End to Madness.   The End to Madness. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:25 pm

*Sweets awakens, he stands. He looks at himself in the mirror, no mask, no hat, no weapons, not even the black trench coat, it is himself. In the reflection, four copies of himself stand behind him,*So, lets take an inventory, I'm a multi-personalitied psychopath, I have a small army of men at my disposal, in the middle of a wasteland at the end of the world, a few friends, and a lot of problems, and... *Sweets checks his watch*My boats going to be coming in soon, Guess I need to go see that, a few men with me too. *Sweets redresses and he goes to meet his new men, all of them, Every new recruit from the airfield, and from the tribe close by, clad in metal skull masks similar to his, trench coats, like his. Sweets stares, but the shock wears off and Jackson approaches*They're waiting for your orders dad, we all are. *Sweets looks at the men, then stands straight*Men, I am not going to lie. You have joined the foundation, you have given your lives to hunting down monsters that will more then likely be your end, but know this. What we do, we do it because no one else can, we are keeping what is left of humanity alive, we are not going to let monsters like these take a life, or break families. We are foundation, we are the last stand, we do the impossible. *The men stand and they cheer for Sweets and he looks at them, and he nods his final thoughts, assuring himself he will help, even if it means people must die for it. Anna is right, he is no saint, a saint could not do this job. No, this job, it takes a man willing to kill, a man willing to let the few or himself die, so many can live, a man like, him. (end of the arc. comments and criticism will be read.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End to Madness.   The End to Madness. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End to Madness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: Base "Haven"-
Jump to: