S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Northern Mountains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Bank's Clan

The Northern Mountains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:43 pm

I don't know... that's the weird part. But that's not the main reason I'm here; I need some advice.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Sure, what do you need to know?
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Zor and my granddaughter showed up at my compound bruised and bloody, she blamed Zor; should I hunt him down?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:03 pm

*Looks puzzled* are you sure that exactly what she said? could've just been the first thing that came to her mind, couldn't imagine he'd do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:39 am

I know... But still I'm worried, what if he did?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Then he's probably got some serious issue or something.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:14 am

*she sighs* You're probably right... I guess I should go see him and just ask him strait out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Northern Mountains
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: