S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Northern Mountains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

The Northern Mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:49 pm

*Sweets smirks*Figured you were too stubborn to die you old goat. *Sweets opens his arms for a brotherly hug.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:51 pm

*walks up to sweet his waist meeting up to sweet's face* oh right I got a little taller then i was a while back
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Damn man, you are a mountain giant. *Sweets smirks*bet I could still out drink ya.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:50 am

The emu calms down, and walks back up behind Zeke. "Brew?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:05 pm

probably, what brings up here anyway?

Last edited by The Greene family on Sun May 26, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Came to your kids town for a drink, fixed up goliath and found you, was hoping to catch up
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Sure why not, come on show you my pad.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:51 pm

*Sweets follows*So, the years treated you well.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Pfff it treated you better, I'm covered in gray hair and wrinkles while you haven't look like you aged a day!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:10 pm

You didnt stick around long enough man, *Sweets sits on a rock*The years after your last job with us, I got them to stop killing off folks. Then they just loaded them up with Amnesiacs, gave them a fake life in the middle of no where they just go about life.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:37 pm

*they walk up to the cave* PFFFFFFFFF like they could, besides I wouldn't have gone any other way, *pulls two beers out of a fridge and hands one to sweets* you know there's a couch right next to you right? I know i live in a cave but i do still have technology.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Things changed Zeke, yet apperantly not enough, they did stop the lethal termination, why do you think the homeless rates sky rocketed after 2015.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Exactly, not saying they didn't, just saying i still wouldn't go out quietly one way or another. You think I would would want to do that anyway?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:56 pm

You'd rather the alternative of being 682's next meal? *Sweets sits*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Would they be crazy enough to do that? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Anyway, I need you to come back...
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Here we go, you only need me back because your ether stuck with a bunch of freeze dried greenhorns, or no one, and even if i wanted to which i don't, what good would It do?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Zeke, worlds gone, i also need some friends, wolf and the kids are still frozen, and I am taking the foundation to do good for once. You dont believe it, you watch the skies.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:50 pm

*Sweets gets up walking out of the cave whipping his hand down and leaping to his car*A storm is coming Zeke, *Sweets leaves and it has not rained for 300 years.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:54 am

*Misty approaches, she's been searching for days; sighing she calls out* Zeke you here?
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

*He hears misty* oh don't tell me he... *walks out of his cave* Misty is that you?
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:35 pm

It's been awhile hasn't it Zeke? *she pulls down her hood revealing Misty with the slite difference of green eyes instead of blue*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Yea around 400 years or so, I didn't know the iron maiden changed the color of your eyes, so by looking at you being alive and all i guess he did it didn't he?
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

The eyes? No that was caused by me being brought back... and if you're reffering to Zor; he couldn't have done it all on his own.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:56 pm

I know that, and there's only a few people who could, so tell me anyone I know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Northern Mountains
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: