S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Northern Mountains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Greene family

The Greene family

The Northern Mountains Empty
PostSubject: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:13 pm

*on a large, grassy, plateau just below it's highest peak a small herd of large ram like creatures graze as a very large lone, shadowy figure watches from a cave up above*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:38 pm

A single emu walks up the side of the plateau. It's smaller than the average emu, and is wearing a yellow collar. She, emu, trotts around the rams looking at them cautiously.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:12 pm

*the rams Ignore the emu like they know it's not a threat except for a calf stares up curiously at the strange newcomer*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:01 pm

The calf catches the emu's eye. She takes a step toward the calf, her head leaning forward curiously. "Coo?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:04 pm

*tilts head and sniff the emu* Baa?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:09 pm

The emu takes a step back, retracting it's neck. "Brrrrrew"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:14 pm

*tilts head in the other direction* bleat?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:43 pm

She relaxes a bit, and leans back toward the silly looking creature. "Coo"

There's a change in the wind, the emu lifts it's head and looks up toward the lone shadowy figure.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:59 pm

"Hmmmm" *The large figure walks down from the cave, It is a large, muscular, yet old man wearing pants made of animal hide and a shirt woven from hair. "well now, whats a bird like you doing this high up from the valley?"
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:05 pm

The small-ish emu trots up to the man, letting out soft coo's. He can notice the yellow strip of soft cloth is tied around it's neck. Written on it, in permeant marker, is the name LOLA.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Lola? haven't that name in years, could it be, no it couldn't be, probably just the name. well your welcome to stay here, hope you don't mind worms and sunflower seeds.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:39 pm

The bird coos, and walks up to the man. She stretches her neck and nuzzled her head into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:17 pm

*pets the bird* awwww your welcome *goes back up top to watch the herd*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Follows him up to his place.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:36 pm

hmm? well okay then if you plan on being the clingy type...
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:39 pm

She plucked a cricket from his back, then takes a seat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:58 pm

*smiles* good girl
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Get's up, scoots closer, then snuggles up against him. "Coo<3"
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:28 pm

*Sweets parks at the base of the mountain*Looks like a climb, I wonder.... *Sweets uses his mutation changing the whip to act between his wrist and hand, he reels back launching his hand up and grabs onto a near by rock with his grapple hand*Okay, that worked, now the true test. *Sweets begins reeling himself up.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Head pops up and looks around. "Brew?"
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:40 pm

*gets up* Yea heard it too girl wait here. *goes to see what it was*
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:41 pm

**Sweet jumps up landing in front of Zeke*hola Amigo!
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Follows a few yards away until Sweets appears. Then she jumps, her neck feathers poofing out, then runs in a circle squawking.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Oh hey, its one of those emus.
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:48 pm

*smirks* I'll be damned, knew this day would come, thou didn't expect you to be so casual about it. Oh yea it showed up a little while before you did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   The Northern Mountains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Northern Mountains
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: