S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bank's Clan compond

Go down 
+2
Tsuna-Ni
The Bank's Clan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bank's Clan

The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:34 pm

*she sighs* He was lonely...
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:32 am

He still had no right to do it I should have stopped him when I had a chance.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:37 am

There wasn't anything you could do; he actually hid me away from the public eye.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:02 am

I will get him back for this I cant imagine how much you suffered.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:10 am

LOC let me handle it; I can see he screwed us both over, but listen... we can't do anything to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:01 pm

Sorry its just so much happening at once its almost to much that's all but I can to help and see if we could be allies since I control a large force myself?
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:03 am

*Misty offers a smile, reaching out her hand* I'd like that...
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:18 am

*smiling LOC takes her hand* I glad I found you my old commander mam its nice to see you again.So what lets go inside shall we kinda don't like to be out in the open...Sorry its cause I've been in a capsule for 400 years thanks to our former bosses.
*then a cloaked young looking man steps out of the car after a short time*Sir we probably should go inside I think.

The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsZGEmZ0q-7r-YJ5lW3s1-4ipqepgF8uEmuG3LHhnFuC6a9Iw-
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 pm

*she offers him a smile* It's really no problem... *pausing she turns towards her family* stay here, if anything happens radio me and let me know about it.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Sorry don't mind Demy he's my bodyguard and like a little brother to me.*LOC rustles Demy's hair smiling*So you want to go inside cause I want to spend sometime as much as possible with an old friend like you?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Sir please be professional sir.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 pm

It would be an honor.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 pm

*LOC and Demy follow Misty into the compound*So what do you want to talk about first? My old friend.*LOC asks smiling*
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Have you heard from Zor recently?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:31 pm

*LOC's eyes close*Yes I have he seems to have not change only fallen deeper into darkness to have brought you back.I'm sorry he did....But that's enough sad talk so how have you been Misty?*LOC smiles and continues to walk*
*Demy simply walks behind LOC watching all around him carefully*
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 am

I've been pretty good, just watching my family.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:37 am

Well they very shy it seems since they don't say hey to an old friend but hay who's blaming not me people now a days can get nasty.*LOC looks at Misty with concern*You hate Zor don't you?
*Demy steps next to LOC and follows with his hood down*
Hey you pull that hood off.*LOC playfully tugs Demy's hood off*
Sir please stop.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:43 am

I don't hate him... I don't love him but I don't hate him.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:51 am

Good.*a relieved look spreads over LOC's face*Hate only breads pain and suffering best to just let things go don't now what else do you want to talk about cause I'm sure you didn't let me in just to stare at now did you?Hahahahaha.*LOC calmly walks up to a child that is standing in the street with looking absolutely emotionless*So you fucked up big time you idiot.*LOC mumbles to were the words are cant be understood*
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:33 am

*the child looks absolutely frightened; and lets out a small whimper*
Don't worry sweetie this man is a friend of your mom's; I worked with him back in the day. *Misty lowers herself so she's down on one knee, extending her arms*
*the young girl rushes forward embracing her clan's maternal figure in a tight embrace*
*standing back up continuing to hold onto the girl, Misty looks towards LOC* You're right LOC this is more then a social visit.
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:55 am

What do you want?*LOC says with the same emotionless dead eyes*I have no time to waste with so many others plan's are come together but I still believe we can be friends.*LOC's eye lighten just a little enough that show it's still him deep inside of all the walls*I look out for family and you and Zor were more like my family than even my elders were all I had till I met you and him to live for was my sister and my brother that's all and I was to weak to save her.*that wall quickly goes back up his eyes going dead and hiding any emotion at all*
*Demy simply puts his head down slowly in sadness*
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Misty stands at the ledge of the her town watching over the wastes; her cloak pulled tight around her, nothing was on the horizon but still something had changed... what it was she didn't know, and that worried her.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:48 pm

a young woman wearing a worn out foundation uniform with a green coat and a gas mask with short boyish orange hair walks up to the town and stumbles down tired
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Misty yanks her hood up, before jumping down from her perch and checking on the woman.
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:53 pm

" i seek safe passage to your town and talk to the leader , i mean no harm " i look down to show respect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bank's Clan compond
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next