S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bank's Clan compond

Go down 
+2
Tsuna-Ni
The Bank's Clan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bank's Clan

The Bank's Clan compond Empty
PostSubject: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm

*The ruins of a small town, most of the buildings are still intact; most of the clan are running around doing their daily jobs. A lone figure wearing a cloak stands on a roof surveying the area; a single strand of red hair falls from under it*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Tsuna-Ni approaches the village from a distance and walks to the front entrance and waves to them "I need to talk to your leader please and if you may" he says demanding more than asking tone "i am in a rush so GO NOW" he yells at them on top of his lungs
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:03 pm

*the hooded figure jumps down, hitting the ground they tuck into a roll. Standing up the figure goes to greet the figure. Their voice is slightly high but has a gravely undertone to it* What do you want stranger?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm

"I want the iron maiden" he says shrugging nonchalant "and my boss wishes to speak with your leader at my base." he says calmly as he pulls out his gun and shoots a guard in the head "and if you don't hurry more will die"
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:11 pm

What do you want with the maiden? You're speaking with the leader... *they raises a gloved fist slamming it into the laser gun, the weapon gives a loud snap before the lower half flies away from the man landing a short distance away; when they speak their voice is cold* and threaten my children again and I'll rip your head off!
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:13 pm

"good fucking luck with that last part" he sighs calmly "just meet my demands and my men i have wont come and kill your villagers" he sighs again "NOW GET ME THE FUCKING COFFIN and get the fuck ready to go before i rip your head off"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:19 pm

"i want the the coffin looking thing and for you to come with me to be simple" he said calmly "thats not to much is it?" he says shrugging " after you meet my boss you can leave once i have the Immortal iron maiden"
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:20 pm

*the leader continues to look at the man in front of them* Mike... Steve... Andrew, go get the coffin. Who is the poor bastard who employed you?
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

"VonCaft that's who and who employed him is well MR. Zor" he says shrugging his shouldes
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Alright I'll go with you to meet your boss... If this Zor is who I think he is... well he better not be there.
Father is alive?
He shall learn not to abandon us.
*three men arrive carrying the casket*

*she raises her gloved hand silencing her clan* If this man is in fact who we think it is... We shall wait children, we are better then him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:35 pm

"shall we go then????" he asks calmly
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:40 pm

*the leader looks up, their blue eyes glaring into the mans* Lead the way...
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:40 pm

"see pleasant business" he starts leading them to his base
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:51 pm

He walks up "i am un-armed and have a present for your leader" he says showing the bare knuckle buster " i will leave it here if you wish" his arms raised
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:55 pm

*the leader jumps from the roof top her tan cape viewing in the wind; dropping to the ground, in front of the man* I was wondering where I left this... Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:56 pm

"i am many things, but i am definitely a man of my word" he says softly
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:02 pm

*the leader takes the glove* If you ever need a place to rest you are welcome in this town.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna-Ni

Tsuna-Ni

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:08 pm

he takes a bow and laughs "thank you Madam" he turns and walks away whistling
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:57 pm

*Whitney limps into the compound; her body covered in bruises, and blood leaks for the side of her mouth* H-Help me...
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:12 pm

*Misty rushes out, looking over the five year old girl; noticing the similarities between her and her old teammate, she pushes it to the back of her mind* Who did this to you?

Last edited by The Bank's Clan on Mon May 27, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:15 pm

*the young girl looks towards the voice her eyes unfocused* M-My Gr-Grandpa... *with those words she faints*
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:59 am

*Misty growls, picking up the child* You've gone too far this time Zor... Quickly Maria get her inside; watch over her while I'm gone.
*a woman approaches taking Whitney from the clan's leader* Where are you going mom?
*she pulls her hood up, taking a mask out she secures it on her face* To see an old friend and get some advice. *she leaves the compound*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm

*an old 1950s Mustang pulls up to the front gate of the compound and a young looking man who looks no older than 29 steps out*Looks like the old girl still runs great.Hey can anyone hear me I'm Doctor LOC....Former chief medical officer for the foundation I can to see an old friend...Um hello is anyone there.I hope I came to the right place god I hate this.*He begins to pace back and for rubbing the back of his head*
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:12 pm

*Misty jumps from the roof, rolling in front of Lucian; standing up* LOC is that you?
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:17 pm

*wide eyed LOC stares at Misty then shakes his head sadly*So he really did it why would you be so stupid why and how on earth did he do it Misty.

The Bank's Clan compond Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJOKt1bYGamtPpVzhTUuHo9oamF0FV4BsJh5Kk56VA6k8WLc94
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bank's Clan compond
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next