S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bank's Clan compond

Go down 
+2
Tsuna-Ni
The Bank's Clan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

The Bank's Clan compond - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:33 am

OOC: I know this is really lazy but I honestly don't feel like switching back and forth between accounts at the moment.
Zor looks at the woman in front of him, he gives a dark chuckle; so it was true the monster had brought her back to life, "Well I'm going to have to kick his ass when I return to base."
"I don't know what you were expecting, I mean you must've known I'd be awake or did VonKraft not tell you I was conscious," Misty hollers approaching the unknowing man her gloved hand clenched into a fist. Bringing her hand up towards him she is surprised to feel another fist, looking down she sees the knucklebusters twin on Zor's other hand.
"I'm afraid you have the wrong man," he says his face one of upmost pain and sorrow; she wasn't suppose to be here, she was suppose to be at peace. He sighs realizing now, this really shouldn't have shocked him; by the way the world turned out it should have been obvious that there was nothing 069 would do to get what he wanted.
"Bullshit, we both know you're lying; now give me one good reason why I shouldn't knock your block off," she demanded raising her fist.
Zor sighs, "A couple of very good reasons, but to make this short; I'm here to save your compound we can argue afterwards does that work for you?" He asks getting ready to spring backwards at a moments notice.
"You're lucky we're desperate, otherwise I'd let my children do what they want with you," She says her voice ice cold; she pulls her fist back and goes and sits behind the desk. Zor puts what she just said on his list of questions to ask her if he got the chance; he rushes out the door to find what is causing this storm.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

The Bank's Clan compond - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bank's Clan compond   The Bank's Clan compond - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 pm

He dashes from building to building, looking for anything that seemed out of place; finally in a fit of desperation he climbed on top of the roof of the building closest to the center of town, that's when he struck pay dirt; a single clam shell that looked familiar sat there filled half way with industrial acid.
Zor picks up the anomalous object and runs, he just keeps moving until nothing is around him in any direction for at least two miles.
Back to top Go down

The Bank's Clan compond
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7