S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Airwaves

Go down 
+8
Andrew Corvinus
Zorua
NekoReincarnate
OmnipresentBacterium
...Alice...
Herald VonKraft
The Greene family
Doctor J Sweets
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

The Airwaves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 pm

"Punctured lung... Gonna have to be more specific... For all I know you could have Clockwork Cancer"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

"I broke a rib and it," Wheeze, "Punctured my lung. Not much more to tell."
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:35 pm

City dwellers, civilized, and wealthy! Lend me your ear. Ever wondered if computers can feel, or think on it's own? Do you think a computer can be able to fix it's own mistakes? Is it possible for them to gain enough knowledge evolve on their own? Me too, so I made my own AI. Introducing... AI-79! A one of a kind AI that is able to think and evolve only to the amount of memory you give it. Housed in a refurbished, retro style Windows 95 monitor, you can come communicate with it and test it's 'sentience' at the Venlen Mall, right out side the getto, this Saturday. After test trials, there will be an auction held in a 'private location' for a chance to win your very own AI-79 that you can hold in your pocket. That's right folks, you have a chance buy your own AI-79 in it's own iphone. Remember this Saturday at the Venlen mall, right outside the Venlen Getto.
AI-79 test it this Saturday at the Venlen mall.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 am

*KZZZZZZRT* B! What are you doing out there! It ISN'T A TOY! It's like... like the ant sword! It's dangerous! So FUCKING DANGEROUS!
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:20 am

*The static on the airwaves as VonKraft's voice echoes from the radios of all the wasteland* ... I'm going to kill you.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:22 am

*krtz* Please direct all questions to https://scpr.forumotion.com/t191-omnibhackcoardotnet-b-s-email#8095 Thank you
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:23 am

This is no question, no wondering of a man who has an inquiry... I'm going to kill you. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 am

Duly noted *Krtz*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:32 am

Sweets... I believe we have a common enemy, and I believe that it's time to end this. I'm talking to a potential employee now, come to Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:33 am

I prefer the term Partner. I'll see you when I can.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:02 am

Oh! And don't forget your credit cards!
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:40 am

Attention B, this is Herald VonKraft of Anubis Industries. I am making this announcement to tell you that I have Miss Saya, and if you wish for her to remain unharmed you WILL bring 079 to Anubis Industries yourself... That is all.
Back to top Go down
The Bank's Clan

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Misty's voice fills the airwaves, "This is a call for help to the people of the wastes; the area above the Banks Clan Compound has began raining, though what is coming down is not normal rain water. From observation I can only assume it is factory grade acid. To the two immortals of the wastes, we all know that this isn't natural if you have anything that can stand up to acid please send help... Misty out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Airwaves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: