S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Airwaves

Go down 
+8
Andrew Corvinus
Zorua
NekoReincarnate
OmnipresentBacterium
...Alice...
Herald VonKraft
The Greene family
Doctor J Sweets
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

The Airwaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:28 am

*Sweets returns*Nice try bitch but ion cannons don't cause electrical storms but a shot from a n electrical cannon might, that's right Thunder Bay has one, I believe it is Anubis industries property too, remember that citizens of Thunder Bay your oh so kind friends at Anubis industries are using your hard earned resources to start lightning storms, if you don't believe it, try charging thier little power facility, the guards only have rubber bullets.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:41 pm

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* Attention internet users. Servers for more than 75% of popular social networks will be down because of the wildfire. If we make it through this, we'll do our best to get the servers back up and running. Thank You. *Boop*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:04 pm

*Jebidiah get on* OI what in the cotton pickin' hell was that Vonkraft? Neither you or the contract said nothing about any building of no weapon or any thing else but a damn power plant! I demand an explanation!
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Don't blame Vonkraft, I tore his back up, he shouldn't be awake right now, no my guess is it is his little bitch of an android, Anna. The one who's grown attached to her owner.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*
Wild fire heading north east. All wasters take heed.
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:40 pm

I'll up the rainfall and put it out. Be careful of flash flooding.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:13 am

Anna: To Mr. Jeb Greene, you are correct that we did not have permission to make our electron-gun on your land. However, the weapon was made at Anubis Complex-1 and is listed in the building materials for the power plant. Therefore, it does not go against our contract. If you have any complaints, please take them up with Mr. VonKraft when he is back to full health.

To Doctor Sweets, if that is how you really feel about me, why don't you come here and say it to my face. Unless you fear me getting the upper-hand, as I did last time.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:20 am

*Kzzzzrrrt* Alright... Who the HELL WAS THE FUCKER WHO MESSED UP THE RAIN!
Back to top Go down
Andrew Corvinus

Andrew Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:26 am

*Andrew's voice crackles as he begins to talk*So I passout for a week and all this goes to hell oh and I believe Sweets may be involved in that.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:13 pm

*KRTZ* Saya? Saya? Are you out there, can you hear me? It's me B! I'm ok. Xavier kept me and the chicks above water enough until we fell into a storm drain in Haven. He's ok too. Did you guys make it out alright? How's Tsu doing?*KRTZ*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:10 pm

*KRTZ* Saya? Tsuna-ni? Sam? D-Did you guys make it out of there before the cave flooded? A-Are you alright? *KRTZ* Please be ok *KRTZ* I'm going to Thunder Bay, ok? Meet me there if your still alive... *KRTZ* Please be alive... *KRTZ*
Back to top Go down
The Greene family

The Greene family

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Jeb: HEAR YE, HEAR YE! I, Mayor Jebidiah of Thunder Bay, brings an important announcement to the rest of the major cities of the wastes. After many technical and weather delays, I am proud to say that the trans-wasteland railway system is up and running again! I hope this delay was not to painful, expect trains to be running on schedule again soon.
Back to top Go down
A.C.I of Spades

A.C.I of Spades

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello everyone, finally got this piece of *Loud Feedback fills the Airwaves* Fucking Egg Heads... Good lessons, shit equipment. Just here to radio in. Now, I'm here to make a proposition. I want to have fun. What do you get from it? I will turn all this shit upside down. Now, this'll either be beneficial to you, or harmful. Do I have a Hit list? A personal vendetta? No, just a guy cruising. Expect me. If you want me, send something to me by The_Fool1@hackcoar .net . And just saying, not going into any agreements, I'm in this for the fun of it. By the way, do you believe in magic? *The Transmission Ends*
Back to top Go down
Legion

Legion

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 am

*Suddenly on all frequencies the Voice of Hive speaks*To all receiving this I am putting a bounty out for the women named Nosferatu Leone she is wanted dead or alive and as payment you will be allowed to make one reasonable request to the LEGION for what ever your heart desires. Her physical appearance is as in the picture attached to the broadcast or as follows
Long black hair
Slender body with refined musculature
Light skin
Two enlarged canine
She has gray eyes
she stands at 5'7
The Airwaves - Page 2 Anime-emo-vampire-girl
Anyone can who brings her to the Devastator dead or alive will receive the reward that is all.*The broadcast ends*
Back to top Go down
Aimus#000

Aimus#000

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:52 pm

A broadcast starts at the frequens of the last message

Hello , hive I would like to meet with you personally Meet me in vellen city. As soon as posible this is zero over and out
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello? Is anyone out there? I woke up in the prison, from what seems like a quote unquote Comatose state. Who is still here... B? Are you out there?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:45 pm

*Sweets picks up the radio*Well Hello there sunshine, you're the first voice I've heard in months from the outside.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Fuck... Well... Wait, months? What are the statuses of Alexander? of B...
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Can't say, They aren't in my employee, well, B isn't anyway.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:52 pm

... *The sound of metal clanking and clattering is caught on the mic, choked sobs are heard* No no no no no...
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

...*Sweets sighs into the mic.*I can have some Drones scout out town areas for him, though not sure I should be helping you.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:56 pm

*She stops* I have medical training.... Best in the waste. I can guarantee it... All I need is a robotics expert... All I need... I could fucking treat Angel procedure if I had a good mechanic. Now WHY NOT!?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Becuase of your grudge against me my wife was almost set to die, as well as my two children, and you weren't exactly polite to me, ever. *after a short pause*But, somehow Karma will pay this off, I'm starting up the drone planes. I'll radio whenever we find something.
Back to top Go down
NekoReincarnate
Admin
NekoReincarnate

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:01 pm

... thank you... *Her side turns to static*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:59 pm

As the crackle of the radio starts up, a loud wheeze is heard, "This is a call to all medically trained wastelanders; I need someone who can fix a punctured lung... that is all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Airwaves   The Airwaves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Airwaves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.C.P.R :: Locations :: The Wastes-
Jump to: