S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anubis Industires

Go down 
+5
Doctor J Sweets
...Alice...
Zorua
OmnipresentBacterium
Herald VonKraft
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Zorua

Anubis Industires - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 pm

"That's why she's there, I just got out of surgery and am watching over a trespasser; will you please let her past?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Anna: I'll need to talk to Mr. VonKraft about it, but I will consider it. Thank you. *She hangs up, but keeps the phone. She presses a button on her direct intercom to the penthouse.* A woman from the Federation is here to see you in Zorua Bank's stead sir.

VK: Fine, send her up.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Angela sighs planning to cancel service to that number, she steps into the elevator pressing the button to VonKraft's penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 pm

*The two guards keep an eye on Angela as the elevator slowly ascends the tower*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Anna: *The robotic secretary picks up the walkie talkie, clicking it on and looking out at the perimeter* How may I help you, Justin Sweets?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:21 pm

*A voice on the ther end comes out, rough with broken English*This is not the master, this is field commander Bone-Breaker, this area is under Quarantine until such time it is deemed safe by the reapers. Food and water are available upon request but no one shall be let in or out of the perimeter, lethal measures are to be in place.
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Anna: *She gives a slight smile* You realize that you're dealing with a variety of forces that you don't fully understand, correct?
Back to top Go down
Doctor J Sweets
Admin
Doctor J Sweets

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:24 pm

We know who you are, we dont give a damn, if there is a form of resistance large enough, we are ready to demolish this place. radio communications will resume in one hour. *the other end goes dead.*
Back to top Go down
https://scpr.forumotion.com
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Anna: *Goes to the desk and presses the intercom button, this echos through out the base* All available units, we have a hostile threat, level 2. All turrets will take down any individual who is not Anubis Ind. personnel, no prisoners will be taken. *Troops line up in the lobby, closing and locking the doors as the turrets keep aim at the perimeter, but not firing*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Anna: Sir, our signals have been jammed.

VK:*His voice coming over Anna's personal intercom* For how long?

Anna: One hour.

VK: Very good.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:52 pm

*The elevator doors open and VonKraft steps out, holding SCP-668 in one hand and a semi-automatic machine gun in the other. He then steps out of the doors, smiling*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anubis Industires
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12