S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anubis Industires

Go down 
+5
Doctor J Sweets
...Alice...
Zorua
OmnipresentBacterium
Herald VonKraft
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:47 pm

He perks up at the payment. "Like I said," he says as he crosses his arms and leans back in his chair, "all depends on the job."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:53 pm

I want you to keep and eye on all of the various groups in the area, mainly Dr. Sweets, the Family Greene and a certain Mr. Oblivion. If you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:01 pm

"I'm actually have an interview with Mayor Greene tomorrow... What kind of information are you looking for, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Any information pertaining to object called the SCP's or the creatures wandering the wasteland. I plan on... collecting them.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:11 pm

He nods. "Now before I can start... I'm going to need to know more about this Sweets and Oblivion. Also, what's SCP?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:14 pm

*He places the black folder on the desk, then he boots up his laptop. He turns it and it shows a data base with the symbol of the Foundation in the top banner*

All the information on Justin Sweets is in that folder, and I have an extensive data base on the SCP's in my files. You may access it from my laptop only, understand?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:22 pm

He takes the folder and flips though the papers before turning to VonKraft's laptop. He whistles, "That's a long list... You want me to eavesdrop and listen for... numbers?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Number, descriptions, anything that seems odd about normal objects like rings or a statue. Especially from Sweets and The Greenes.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:29 pm

*Whitney is skipping up to Anubus Industries gate, her arm is wrapped up in gauze* God I hate walking in the wastes in this condition.

Last edited by Zorua on Sun May 19, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:29 pm

*Anna's busy with various secretarial duties to notice the girl, while the guards are changing shifts at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:35 pm

*the girl slips inside the building, walking by Anna's desk and entering the elevator*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:36 pm

*VonKraft's in the elevator, his eyes look down to the little girl who's sneaking in the elevator.* Um... Hello?Tours aren't till tomorrow little one.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:38 pm

He scans through a few files. "So these are things that go 'bump' in the night. Monsters, cursed items, super heros, talking animals..." He clicks on SCP-458 and his jaw drops. "Now THAT is a PSC I'd like to get a hold of."
He stretches as they enter the elevator, "Alright. Monitor Sweets, the Greenes, and that ghost thing Oblivion; Get information on anything and everything paranormal, and in exchange you'll supply me with whatever I need?"
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:42 pm

*Whitney looks up her blue and green eyes taking in the site of VonKraft and OB* Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:43 pm

I'd like to ask you the same thing young one. *He leans down and picks her up by her shirt collar* Mr. Omni, any clue who this little girl is?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:44 pm

B. notices the girl who was standing in his gasmask's blind spot. "Oh. Howdy little lady." He tips his hat to her then adresses VonKraft, "No idea, sir."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm

*He glares at Omni* So much for knowledge being power for you. *He looks to Whitney* Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:52 pm

*she puffs out her chest; using her thumb to point at herself* My name's Whitney... Are mister VonKraft?

Last edited by Zorua on Sat May 18, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Y... Yes... What're you doing here girl? *He sets Whitney on her feet inside the elevator and looks to Omni* Go on, you have your job.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:56 pm

My grandpa knows you...

Last edited by Zorua on Sat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:56 pm

*Ding*
He tips his hat. "I'll keep in touch," he exits the complex.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:57 pm

*VonKraft nods to Omni, then hits the up button and the doors close quickly* Your grandfather? And who might that be?
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Zorua! *she smiles at the name*
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Zo... *His eyes grow more reptilian, he kneels down and smiles. His teeth sharp as daggers* Zorua Banks?
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Zorua

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:00 pm

*she slinks back at the site of the teeth* Y-Yes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anubis Industires
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next