S.C.P.R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secure Contain Protect Reconstruct

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anubis Industires

Go down 
+5
Doctor J Sweets
...Alice...
Zorua
OmnipresentBacterium
Herald VonKraft
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:58 pm

*A monolith of a building stands in vast wasteland, like a castle in the old plains of Ireland. The skyscraper is guarded by a large concrete fence and various guards and different posts. On the top floor, a penthouse/office, sits Herald VonKraft. He looks over some papers before his eyes move over to a pair of pictures on his desk, a black haired man in glasses and a blonde woman, both in lab coats smile and stare at him.*

Father... Mother... *He looks away from the picture and resumes his work*
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:44 pm

A notification pops up in the top right hand corner of his computer.

Need useful information on your enemies? Look no more. Email OmniB@hackcoar(dot)net for more information.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:49 pm

*He looks at the message, smiling slightly* Interesting, a spam email. Haven't had one of those in a long time... This gentleman might be of some use. *He begins typing*

Mr. OmniB@hackcoar,
Your email is quite interesting, to say the least. I have to ask you this, what would I gain from bringing you one to consult me on such and act?

Please respond quickly,
Herald VonKraft, president and CEO of Anubis Ind.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:06 pm

*Ping*

I deal in the business of collecting, manipulating, and expelling information. Information is the gateway to power. Funny, something a s simple as knowing where someone goes to get lunch durring the weekday can lead to said person's mysterious death or said person's coincidental meeting with 'fate and fortune'.

-OmniB
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm impressed, you're obviously not a normal raider looking to score a quick dollar. I'd like to set up a meeting, tell me a time and my secretary Anna will try and pencil it in.

VonKraft.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:16 pm

*Ping*
I'll be there in two hours.
-OmniB
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:17 pm

*VonKraft presses the intercom button*Anna, there's going to be a gentleman coming in after about two hours, please let him in.

Anna: Yes Master VonKraft.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:20 pm

A cowboy in a gas mask approaches the outer wall of VonKraft's 'fort'.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:23 pm

*Anna takes a look at the monitor and presses a button, letting the guards know that the odd cowboy can pass through. Ashe enters he enters the lobby, the elevator to VonKraft's penthouse opens*
Take the elevator up to the top and enter through the red double doors please.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:29 pm

The cowboy tips his hat and takes the elevator to the top floor.
The cowboy takes a few shaky steps out of the elevator, brushes himself off, then swaggers though the red double doors.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:31 pm

*VonKraft nods* Mr. Omni I presume? *he holds out his hand for a shake* Herald VonKraft, good to meet you.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:39 pm

The cowboy holds up a gloved finger and pulls out a universal remote controle. He presses in a few numbers and hits enter. An EMP wave knocks out all electronic communication between the penthouse and the outside world.
"Pardon me for my... cautiousness," the a muffled voice says from under the gas mask as the cowboy takes VonKrafts's handshake. "This is a dangerous business and certain precautions must always be taken."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:43 pm

*VonKraft shakes* Of course, no need to apologize. I've checked this room over five times today, making sure I'm not bugged. One of my former employees tried to sell my secrets to a few raiders... The Wasteland has him now.

*He laughs, then sits* Now, I'd like to ask you a few questions. One of which being how did you get my email address?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:01 pm

They cowboy looks around the room, then takes off his hat and mask, taking a seat across from VonKraft. The young, androgynous cowboy ruffles his shaggy, dirty blond hair. He has soft facial features and looks like he's never shaved a day in his life. He scratches his bald chin before replying.
"Not many people have access to the internet now a days," his voice is a tad high pitched. He coughs, then continues in a slightly deeper tone, "Only the privileged and the elite have enough time to have a multipul emails for work and pleasure. Your work one was easy, just followed the contact lists of people up the corporate ladder until I found your secretarie's contact list. By the way, tell her that using her pet's name as a password is the third easiest password to guess."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:03 pm

I'll get her on it right away. *VonKraft leans back in his chair, yawning slightly* So... What can you tell me about Dr. Justin Sweets?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:25 pm

The cowboy raises his eyebrows. "Justin Sweets?" He grabs his chin as he thinks. A bead of nervous sweat forms above his eyebrow. After a few moments, he gives up. "I'm sorry sir. This Justin Sweets never poped on my radar before. I've researched all up and coming companies before hand. If you want I can search for him now." He moves to pull something out his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:27 pm

*VonKraft shakes his head* Ah, no need... *he reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a black file* This is all the information on Doctor Justin Sweets, aka Sweets.

Every... little... drop of delicious knowledge. I'd be willing to sell it, for a few favors.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:32 pm

"At the risk of sounding rude to such a powerful man as yourself, I must ask; Why would I want information on this 'Sweets'?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Because he's immortal, and the so-called leader of Haven. *He pushes the file onto his desk* Unless... You don't want to know about the man who lived for four centuries that isn't sitting in front of you.
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:37 pm

He smirks. "I'm sorry sir, but I have no need for that information. Sure it would be nice to have it lying around for a future employer, but for now, it's useless to me."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:21 pm

I see, well then I suppose I'll just hire you for those few favors then. *VonKraft pulls a couple of schematics out of his desk, handing them to Omni* I know someone's going to want to hire you for a few jobs against me, I'd enjoy it if you could give them these schematics when they ask for them. Would that be too much of a hassle?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:25 pm

"Not at all, sir. Might I sugest I 'fix' the math so that they explode when turned on?"
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:27 pm

No no, I already have everything all planed out... Thank you though. *He smiles* So, what's your fee?
Back to top Go down
OmnipresentBacterium

OmnipresentBacterium

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:37 pm

"Instead of money, I usually just charge for supplies. Food, water, or airconditioners for monitoring, computer hardware for infiltration, and emus for anything I have to travel for. But of corse, it all depends on the job."
Back to top Go down
Herald VonKraft

Herald VonKraft

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Well, I don't have emus... However I do have hardware. And if it's air-conditioning you want I can spare one of my industrial freezers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anubis Industires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anubis Industires   Anubis Industires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anubis Industires
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next